abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

canceled contract not usable before ending date
Emanuel01
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

hi,

I have my contract canceled and it's ending next month. 

now I keep getting funny messages in my account and it seems some of the sections are locked out or browser gives an error when trying to navigate to (something in the line of I don't have access)

I keep getting the message bellow. 

Vertrag abgelaufen

Du kannst Deine Kabel Deutschland-Produkte nicht mehr nutzen.

can anyone give me a hand. the contract is still running and I think I still have internet. 

best regards,

Emanuel

15 Antworten 15
Anett
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Emanuel01,

if I see it correctly, you have withdrawn your resignation and are staying with us. 🙂 Have you checked again whether you have access to everything in the customer portal again?

Regards

Anett

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Emanuel01
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Anett,

sorry for the delay. I have extended my contract but for some reason I can't access the internet setting in my account. this means that I cannot put/take out the Vodafone router from bridge mode. also it seems it seems I cannot reach my full connection speeds. is there any way I can get some support? I'm still within my two week window to cancel my contract but I would rather have everything running well and stay with Vodafone as I am quite happy besides these two slight problems and the connection aha been rock solid with only two outages in 4 years 🙂

Nancy

Hello Emanuel01,

it would be best if you do some speed tests via LAN connection at different times of the day and post them. Currently your bridge mode is activated.

Best regards

Nancy

Emanuel01
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi @Nancy

I have done that. 

for my 50 Mbps upload, i get at best 30Mbps in the middle of the night.  and around 12-18 during office hours. 

In the evening, between 18:00-23:00 I cannot even hit 10. Last night it was oscialting between 3Mbps and 1Mbps on the speedtest plus from Vodafone. But I was getting similar results on speedtest.net and on breitbandmessung.de

I am really dissapointed, especially as I really need the higher upload. 

Download seems to work properly. 

But upload, it doesn't even hit the minimum of the standard offer (5Mbps) let alone the one for the upload50. 😞

ERFD

Hello Emanuel01,

there are two problems with your connection. Firstly, there are only 2 upstreams on your connection because the signal is too strong and secondly, they have been heavily loaded since last week. Is the modem connected with the supplied antenna cable or with a separate one? If this is not the case, we will have to call in a technician.

This technician needs access to the house distribution system and an info if there are symptoms or known diseases with Covid 19 in the household.

Best regards Fred

Emanuel01
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Fred, Thank you for your help. 

this is the first time I hear that a too strong signal is bad :)) but i believe you know more than me. (I looked it up, and I understand what you mean). 

As i live in an apartment building with 14 apartments I do not know if we have corona viruses in our building. There is not too much trafic so I think the technician should be safe. 

The distribution box in the basement meter room and is locked.  

Of course a technician can come, but I need to know this at least one day before (during business hours) so I can call the Hausmeister to open that door and then someone can stay at home for the technician. 

I am using the original cable supplied with the router/modem. And I made sure it's connected firmly to reduce the reflection at the connection point. 🙂 Speaking about cable. What is the best solution to get a longer cable? The one from vodafone limits where I can put my modem 🙂 

P.S. can you have a look at my internetsettings in my profile? it keeps dissapearing and when it is there and i click on it, it tells me there is an error and that I should call someone if it last more than two days. This has been since december :))

Claudia

Hello Emanuel01,

the other modems in your building have four Upstreams, mostly with a good signal. To eliminate the coaxial cable as a cause please check a different one. It should preferably be no longer than 5m with a shielding of 95dB. You can get one in any electronics market or the common big online shops ;).

Regarding the access to the house installation, the technician would call you to make an appointment. Is the phone number that ends on 712 your current one and can the technician call you during the day?

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

hi Claudia.

yes my number is up to date and it ends in 712. the technician can give me a call any day.

I will try to find a cable to replace my current one and post back. 

any idea why the internet options/setting are disabled in the Vodafone account?:)

Claudia

Hello Emanuel01,

alright, then please give us a feedback when you checked a different cable. If it doesn't help we will send the technician.

I'm not quite sure what you mean with the Internet settings. Do you mean the MeinVodafone customer portal? If possible, please send a screenshot but make sure that there are no personal details visible.

Kind regards
Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!