abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

cancel my internet contract
Zhian
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I already finished my study in Germany and went back to China on Oct. 30th. I can no enjoy your service any more.
On Oct. 29th I had applied to cancel my internet contract and the router had been return to your company. Why I still receive the internet bill fnow? Please cancel my internet contract and also cancel the bill for internet service.
Thank you in advance!

Edit: Personal information removed. Please do not post any personal information in a public forum

6 Antworten 6
Grit
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Zhian,

did you only return the device or did you also cancel the contract and indicate the move abroad?

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Zhian
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi Grit,

I am sorry for my late answer.

I have return the device,and also apply to cancel my contract. In the application, I have attached the indication about my leaving, such as the cancelation file I got in the city house and my plane ticket. But the worker did not help me cancel my contract yet. My contract still need to be performed till to 06.07.2020. 

As I mention in my last message, I have already finish my study in Germany, and went back to China at Oct. 30, 2018. I don't need the Internet services any more. So, how could I cancel my contract?

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,

Zhian

Grit

Hello Zhian,

i'll take a look at what we've received regarding your move. Send me your name, the address in Germany, the new address, the customer number and your date of birth in a private message.

Regards

Grit

Zhian
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Hi Grit, Thank you for your answer. I don't know why I can not enter the WEB page to send you the private message. I have tried many times, but always fail. So could you send me a private message first, so that I can give you the imformations you need in the answer. Thank you! Best, Zhian
Thomas
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi Zhian,

the message was sent.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
Tina

Hello Zhian,

I've received your PN with the following question:

"I have received the cancellation confirmation, however it shows that my contract ends on 07.03.2019. Is something wrong? Why the date is not 31.01.2019?"

We can't end contracts retroactively. You will get all fees refunded as of 31th of january 2019.

Best regards

Tina