abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Zusätzliche Abrechnung von € 8,85 - OTHR else. Transact Kd.No
Igor_
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Diesen Monat erhielt ich einen neuen Abzug von 8.85.

Warum?

OTHR else. Transact Kd.No. xxx VK xxx Rg. xxx from 25.03.19 Vodafone says thank you

Wo finde ich den Grund?

---------------------------------------------------------------

Additional Billing of €8.85 being deducted

This month i got this deduction:

OTHR else. Transact Kd.No. xxx VK xxx Rg. xxx from 25.03.19 Vodafone says thank you

Where can i find what this is related to?

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
DanyG
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Igor_,

nice to hear, that you already got an information. You use two products. One is a mobile product with your smartphone (Red M). It includes calls to all German numbers and free EU-roaming.

The other one is a fixed net contract then (DSL or cable) with your internet connection at home.

Regularly these accesses include a flat to German landlines, and with GigaKombi a flat for calls to German mobile numbers and European landlines. These are two different products and you get several bills for them.

BR,

Dany

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten 3
DanyG

Hello Igor_,

I will have a closer look on it. Please send me a private message with the bank details from the deduction, so I can check, what happened.

BR,

Dany

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
Igor_
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Hi Dany thanks for reply.

Yesterday i could found a english operator over vodafone call center.

He told me that i have 2 contracts, One for Mobile and other to house.
This second payment is related to my second contract.

What is weird in that situation is that I have (Red M + festnetz).
So I pay 30 euros for red M + 30 euros for cellphone + 19,99 euros for festnetz.

Red M does not include festnetz right?

DanyG

Hello Igor_,

nice to hear, that you already got an information. You use two products. One is a mobile product with your smartphone (Red M). It includes calls to all German numbers and free EU-roaming.

The other one is a fixed net contract then (DSL or cable) with your internet connection at home.

Regularly these accesses include a flat to German landlines, and with GigaKombi a flat for calls to German mobile numbers and European landlines. These are two different products and you get several bills for them.

BR,

Dany