abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Wrong telephony charges on my contract, never used the telephone
igoramadas
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Good morning,

I can see on my previous invoices from 2019 that every few months I am charged an extra 20 cents for phone connections. We have never used our landline since we got our contract some years ago, we don't even have a phone connected on the modem or any of the phone sockets.

Unfortunately I can't see the invoices before 2018, but checking on my bank statement shows me that in 2017 we had several invoices over the 39.99 base price. Likely on previous years as well 😞

Could you please let me know me what these charges are for? Could someone from Vodafone help me out via direct message?

Waiting for your clarification.

Thank you!

Igor Ramadas

PS: I sent this request to the support via email, but was directed to solve it here via the forum.
3 Antworten 3
Lars
Moderator:in

Hi,

and since we already have the data, I could look it up right away.

You also have an itemized bill. Have you checked the number that was called?

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Yes. It's one of my previous mobile numbers.

But as I said, we have no telephones (and never had) installed in our house. We also don't use any IP based telephony, and never registered the landline on any third-party service.

Any clues?

Lars

Hi,

yes, I have clues Smiley (zwinkernd)

You've set up a call diversion to this cell phone number. Have a look in your customer portal (Einstellungen-->Telefoneinstellungen), there you can also delete the redirection again.

I think, with it the mystery is solved 

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!