abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Wrong invoice for vodafone Kabel
ahmad0
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello, 

My name is Ahmad Hassan and I am a vodafone mobilfunk customer. 

But from the last 9-10 months Vodafone has been charging me for kabel connection as well which I dont have, I dont use and I didnt sign any contract. I have called numerous times on helpline, waisted so much time waiting in the queue but no one was able to help me, finally someone told me to write it here. One of your customer rep on help line told me that its a mistake with the names or bank details or whatever but it has already been 9-10 months and the issue is still unsolved.

I can forward you the customer IDs and the rest of the details so that you can check but please make sure that it is solved unlike the previous people whom I contacted and no one had any idea what to do.

Br

Ahmad

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Grit
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Ahmad,

aour money is already on its way back to you, but unfortunately it will take some time. We have deleted your bank details from our systems.  I would like to apologize for the fact that we have debited from your account. Your bank account was stored with a customer by a number turner. We corrected this immediately.

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

11 Antworten 11
Grit

Hello Ahmad,

the question is, was the cable connection DIR charged or was it "only" erroneously debited from your bank account? This makes a difference in that I can't help you if you've already had a contract in place for 10 months and you're just signing up. If, however, a customer is debited from your bank account and there is no SEPA mandate, then I can initiate a clarification.

So, please describe in more detail what is going on.

Regards

Grit

ahmad0
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Hello Grit,

Thanks for responding. But like I said earlier I never signed any contract for kabel, never gave any consent for SEPA mendate for kabel. I’m only a customer for Vodafone mobilfunk for almost 4 years now and the transactions for kabel started showing up out of nowhere.
In my opinion a mistake has been made while entering the data of some other customer which directed the transactions to my bank account.

I can provide you with the details of the transactions made for kabel which has customer ID etc and also my details and you can verify.

Thanks.

Br,
Ahmad
Grit

Hi ahmad0,

i need to know if it's a contract in your name or "just" a direct debit. As I wrote before, there is nothing I can do for you if you have a contract that has been in place for more than 10 months. Therefore it would be desirable, if you would tell me this first of all clearly.

Regards

Grit

ahmad0
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Hi Grit,

It is “just” a direct debit.

Cheers!
Ahmad
Grit

Then send me the data of this direct debit by private message, i take a look at it. Please give me as much information as possible. After sending the DM, please contact me here again.

Regards

Grit

ahmad0
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi Grit, 

I have sent you a private message.

Please have a look. 

Cheers!

Ahmad

Grit

Hi Ahmad,

can you please send me your IBAN so that I can compare it with the other one? Please via DM.

Regards

Grit

ahmad0
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Done !

Grit

Hi Ahmad,

aour money is already on its way back to you, but unfortunately it will take some time. We have deleted your bank details from our systems.  I would like to apologize for the fact that we have debited from your account. Your bank account was stored with a customer by a number turner. We corrected this immediately.

Regards

Grit