abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Wrong charge month by month
cristianrosu
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Cristian Rosu,

Kunden-Nr: ***

Vertrag: ***

Internet&Phone

Dear Madame /Sir

I am writing to you in connection to my Internet&Phone invoices with the confidence that you will be able to solve a problem that cost me €280.12.

I am Vodafone customer for Internet and phone since Feb 2016. Included in the contract was always and additional agreement for international calls flat to countries group of which Romania belongs.

In May 2018 I decided to extend our business with you by purchasing an additional contract for a mobile phone. This was done by going to one of your centres in Regensburg. Mr Gloe was kind to review all contracts we have with Vodafone and offered a combined contract. In this combination, we still had our internet and phone with flat calls to Romania. He mentioned that we have to wait making calls to Romania for a couple of weeks.

With this good business achieved, we went home and we had the surprise that Vodafone has no signal for GSM in our living area. Hence, 2 weeks later I have returned to the same office in Regensburg to ask for Wifi Calling on my new mobile phone.

During this session I have requested the operator to check in the system whether I can start making calls to Romania as I did not receive any notification from Vodafone. He checked and told me that I can start calling.

Towards the end of May an employee from Vodafone came to change the receiver for internet and phone saying that this is due to merger between Vodafone with Kabel Deuschland. When I received the invoice for May I noticed that I was charged €42.02 as Kabel Phone Verbindungen and I suspected that this is due to change in receiver. I did not suspect that these are actually calls to Romania which are charged outside regular contract.

We continued to make calls to Romania without suspecting the concequences. When the invoice for June has arrived I have noticed the same Kabel Phone Verbindungen charge, this time amounting to €132.46. This time I realized something is not right and we went back to the Vodafone shop.

One operator looked into the matter and discovered that we were charged due to calls to Romania. He noticed that something was not right in communication and contract setting and recommended us to address our concerns to customer service. Even though I was assured everything is ok, this month I have received a new invoice with additional charges of 105 euro.

Due to this miscommunication we were charged in total €280 for calls to a country that was part of our contract.

In conclusion I would like to ask you to have a look into this matter and check whether Vodafone is willing to solve this issue in our favor by returning the amount incorrectly charged.

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely yours,

Cristian Rosu

EDIT: @cristianrosu personal data deleted

5 Antworten 5
Grit
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Cristian,

did you receive an order confirmation for booking the flat? Did you see the flat booking in the customer portal? A written confirmation will be sent for each order. This you should have waited what you have not done unfortunately

I'm sorry, but we cannot reimburse you for these calls if the corresponding flatrate has not been ordered. A concession is not possible.

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi,

Yes, I have received the confirmation first by email, and then by post. However, as I found when I went on Saturday in the Vodafone shop in Regensburg, the service was wrongly booked in your system. This is why I was charged 3 months in the row. The gentlemen changed the contract and now I will get again a confirmation by post and email.

Could you please check this again? Thank you.

Cristian

Grit

Hello Christian,

which flat did you order/book, what was its name?

The only flats that cover Romania are the "Mobile & International Flat" (14.99 Euro/month) and the "Mobile & International-Allnet Flat" (19.99 Euro/month). Did you book one of them?

Answer these questions. Then please send me a private message with your name, address, customer number and the link to your thread.

Regards

Grit

Hi,

I booked international flat with Romania (group 2). However, the operator discovered that in the system was wrongly booked. Please see attached the front page having Romania written on the top. After they discovered the error, they have corrected it, and now I received a new confirmation by email.

Grit

Hello Cristian,

at the beginning of the contract you have booked the right flat (Flat International). You changed this to the Mobile & Euro-Flat in May 2018. However, this does not cover the talks to Romania.

Another department has now arranged a credit note for the August call charges as a gesture of goodwill and booked the appropriate flat rate. The complete costs cannot be refunded, because there was simply no suitable product.

I'm sorry, but I can't make any other decision either.

Regards

Grit