abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Wrong bill
angycioty
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Good afternoon, 

I've a problem with my bills, I'm a new costumer (first month with Vodafone, I did the contract on the 5th of October). By contract I should pay 14,99€/month for my mobile phone (NO initial expenses) and 34,99€ for home-internet (free for the first 6 months and WITHOUT initial expenses). I received the bills and now I have to pay 27,49€ for the mobile phone (I didn't do any extra activity) and 86,64€ for the home-internet (they charged me with initial costs and other things). I attach the contracts, and the bills (pdf+pics). My contract number for the home is XXX, for the mobile phone is XXX.

scanner_20211017_164120.jpgscanner_20211017_164147.jpg

Edit: @angycioty Personal data and attachments removed for data protection reasons. Please do not post any sensitive data publicly. Thanks!

5 Antworten 5
Torsten
SuperUser
SuperUser

I was able to look at your PDF attachment before removing it. You are a customer of Vodafone West / ex-Unitymedia with your landline contract.
Do you have it in writing that you shouldn't pay a provision price for the cable internet connection? Possibly. if this will only be credited in the 2nd invoice, unfortunately I don't know.
In the case of mobile communications, the basic price has to be paid in advance, but the GigaKombi credit is only granted retrospectively. On this invoice you have received the pro rata amount since activation, in the next invoice it will be the full amount of 10 €. That is why you will receive an invoice with the credit of the GigaKombi discount for the previous billing period, which will then also be paid out to you, even after the contract has ended.

@Torsten Thank you very much for the answer. So, for the mobile phone I understood the problem. I imagined that it was something connected to the Gigakombi.

For the home internet, I have a document (they called it Ihre Bestellung, so the summary of the contract I believe) in which they say that there are no provision fees and I'll pay 0€ for the first 6 months, and another document which is the Vertragszusammenfassung in which they say that there is an initial cost of 69,99€ and then the monthly payment for the first 6 months is 19,99€ instead of 0€ as it is in the previous document. So, I think that I'm paying as for the second document, which is not what I agreed. Do you know how to solve the problem?

Ihre Bestellung 1.pngIhre Bestellung 2.pngVertragszusammenfassung.png

That’s clear. Please be patient, it currently takes a few days until a mod from VFW can report here in the post and request your data via PM.

Thank you! @Torsten 

MichaM
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi @angycioty,

I'm sure we can sort this out.

Please send me a private message, including

* your customer account no

* full name

* address and

* date of birth

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards

Micha

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!