abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Wrong Invoicing
FelixAntick
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

I have been billed wrong for the month of October 2020. I had a issue open with Community forum wherein theybhad sent me new updated WiFi router to check if my frequent disconnections issue gets resolved since I was still testing the situation with the new router I had noticed sent back the old router.   

Kindly advise how I need to resolve the wrong billing issue. Also my issue with frequent disconnections is still ongoing and the last agent had advised me to try a Fritz box.

Thanks,

Felix Antick

Edit: Thread moved to right board. Lars

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello FelixAntick,

your router has now arrived. I will have the amount charged off and credited to your customer account.

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

10 Antworten 10
Lars

Hi Felix,

the invoice was made for the first exchange of June 2020. What happened to your first router? The next exchange took place in August, we expect the device back soon. If you get an exchange device, you have to send the old device back to us as well. For the disconnects you have to open an extra thread, I can't help you with that.

Best regards

Lars

Hi Team,

Today I have sent back both the routers that I had got from you. Kindly advise how the excess amount deducted in the last invoice would be refunded.

For my connection issue I already have a separate thread ongoing, and if needed we may test a fritz box also. 

Thanks,

Felix 

Thomas
Moderator:in

Hallo FelixAntick,

if you just sent it back today, we don't see it yet. Please contact us at the beginning of next week and we will know more.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hello Team,

hope you have already received both the router sent my me. Kind confirm how the refund would be happening.

Thanks,

Felix

Thomas

Hi Felix,

currently there is no hardware entry to be seen.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi Team,

Both the routers were send back to in their original packaging and return labels (issued by vodafone) almost a week back. 

Based on the tracking one from the DHL the goods are already delivered. Kindly advise how long I need to wait until its recorded in your system.

Thanks,

Felix

Hello Team,

I got 2 mails from Vodafone Logistik confirming the receipts of both the routers that were shipped by me  

Kindly confirm if you can see the hardware entry now and process my request further 

Thanks,

Feoix

Nancy

Hello FelixAntick,

your router has now arrived. I will have the amount charged off and credited to your customer account.

Best regards

Nancy

Hello Team,

Considering that the overcharged amount is already credited to my account,  why was there a deduction from my bank my in November for monthly bill.

Could you kindly have a check on this and confirm me where I can see the excess amount credited in my account.

Thanks,

Felix