abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Wie kann ich ALLE meine Rechnungen erhalten?
Jordan01
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Hallo,

In Meine vodafone kann ich meine Rechnungen bis letzten Juni (Juni 2019) erreichen, aber ich benötige alle Rechnungen ab 2019.

Wie kann ich ALLE meine Rechnungen von 2019 sehen?

Freundliche Grüße,
Ugur

24 Antworten 24

I received them thanks.
Will receiving invoices with email monhtly cost me money?

Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Jordan01,

there are no costs for you if you receive the invoice every month by e-mail. Shall I set it up for you?

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Yes please. Thank you very much.

Tina

Hello Jordan01,

I've taken care of it.

Do you have any more questions?

Best regards

Tina

Hi,

Thanks, yes I do.
I signed up for Vodafone almost 2 years ago. My two year contract will be expired at the end of August.

Do I have to sign another contract now?
If yes, what are my options?

PS: Please don't advise me to go to the Vodafone branches, it's not an option.

Thanks.

Vodafone contracts (like most other contracts in Germany are automatically extended if you do not cancel three months in advance. So now it would be too late to cancel your contract for end of August. Please keep this in mind, also other contracts in Germany have to be cancelled actively otherwise you are running into unwanted extensions.

In your  case I understood, that you want to continue with Vodafone, so you don't need to do anything.

@strg-alt Thank you for your answer really helpful.

I don't mind if they renewed my current contract. 
Only important thing is they don't make me pay extra for something. Whenever I wanted to do something for my tariff or contract, I paid this unwanted/invisible costs.

Currently I pay €29,99 /month and I don't want to pat 1 more cent extra.

Can somoene check my contract to make sure I will keep paying the same or lower amount?

Just to make things clear: That is not a one-sided extension or renew of the contract by Vodafone, but it is exactly what you agreed on and signed for at the beginning of your contract!

That also means that the price may increase in case you only got a time-limited discount and that discount is running out. But this would be stated on your contract copy...

Anyhow, you can either opt to cancel the contract to the next possible date (this would most probably mean to August 2021) -OR- actively renew for another two years. Available speeds and prices for an active renew can be found in the corresponding price list - sometimes these offers include time-limited disounts for the first few months.

Tina

Hello Jordan,

you permanently pay 29,99 € for Internet & Phone 50 Cable.

Best regards

Tina

Hi @Tina ,

That's awesome, thank you!
Is my current contract open ended? Is there any restriction or notice period about ending it?

Cheers