abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Why is Vodafone taking money from my account after the contract has ended?
AManning912
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

My contact has ended with Vodafone with last month (June 2021) being the final month. On MeinVodafone it clearly states; 

Vertrag abgelaufen
Du kannst diese Vodafone-Produkte (ehemals Kabel-Vertrag) nicht mehr nutzen.

This is correct, my contract has ended but... a payment was taken from my bank in July, I assumed that it was for June, but why have I just had another payment taken from my account for a random amount that doesn't make any sense. Please can someone from Vodafone please contact me ASAP. I need you to refund me. I can share the reference number via PM.

Adjusted title, MS

1 Antwort 1
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

That random amount most probably will be the partial monthly base fee from the start of the invoice period to the contractual end date. And it may also contain usage fees - e.g. phone costs for numbers not covered by any flatrates. Usually you'll get that invoice by postal mail.

Please note that this only is valid in case of a regular cancellation at the end of the contractual term - in case of a premature cancellation due to moving, there's at least 3 more months after you have moved that you have to pay the monthly base fee in accordance to the telecommunications law.