abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Why contract got extended
rai-kumar
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear Vodafone,

Customer number: xxxxxxxxxx

A few weeks back I was offered TV connection and my contract was extended. I didn't like the product and returned it. I have returned the TV hardware so my contract should also fall back to the original one which was expiring in march 2021. 

Can you please cancel the extended contract? I have been talking to customer care on WhatsApp chat but it hasn't helped yet. 

Thank you,

Sid

Edit: @rai-kumar 

Please do not post personal information publicly.

15 Antworten 15
Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi rai-kumar,

unfortunately, you did not revoke the change in the internet tariff that was ordered at the same time as the TV. And the deadline for this has unfortunately long since expired, as my colleague had already written.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Yeah, I agree that it was delayed. But, do you also agree that my contract was extended for the wrong reason? I never called Vodafone to extend it; all I wanted was to fix my internet frequent disconnection. 

Here are my questions:

1. I was told that I will be charged just 5 extra but I can see that I have been charged 55.86 on 9/28 and 53.60 on 9/22. Why so?  Why is that your words and actions don't match? 

2. I am also paying around 30 euros for my mobile sim. Do you think that's reasonable? And it's has been like this since day 1 of my contract. Though I was promised something else. Part of the problem is that I believed your agent's words. 

Why is that I am getting mistreated by Vodafone on multiple occasions?  

Stephan

Hi rai-kumar,

all prices for your tariffs are stated in your order confirmations. There you can read all this again.

It's not me to decide, if it's reasonable or not, that you pay 30,- Euro for a mobile contract. You ordered this contract.

Regards

Stephan

@Stephan of course you can do if you want to help your customers. You can check my original contract and see that I wasn't offered a fair deal in the beginning as well when I had just relocated to Germany.  I was waiting for it to get fixed but here comes another wonderful agent from Vodafone and extends the contract. I can't entirely blame Vodafone, I am also party to it. 

Stephan

Hi rai-kumar,

why should the original contract now suddenly have been unfair too? I'm sorry, but this is no basis for a reasonable conversation.

Regards

Stephan

@Stephan: just to say it again: he reported a technical problem and got a new contract assigned. Did this new contract solve the technical issues?