abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Why WLAN Option now costs 2 extra euros p/m
ZEN42
Forum-Checker
Forum-Checker

Hi,

In my last bill (my current Tarif is Red Internet & Phone 32 Cable), I've been charged for the first time €31,99 instead of €29,99. I see that this is because of the WLAN Option, which was included in my previous bills but it used to add no extra cost, until now.

For mor context: I've been 2 years and 1 month with this contract. After the first year I changed the contract model to reduce the speed and pay 30 instead of 35 euros per month.

Could you tell me what is the WLAN Option for, and why it used to cost 0, but now it costs €2?

I am dissatisfied with this overcharge, that I was unaware of, and would like to keep paying the 30 euros per month, which is the amount I signed for, as far as I know.

Best regards,

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

WLAN was included for free for the first 24 months of your contract as a gift - as you are now out of that 24 months, you have to pay the according price for the option.

You now have three options:

1) Disable the WLAN option and use LAN connections only (if you need no WiFi)

2) Disable the WLAN option and use an own access point (separate purchase) to create your WiFi

3) Let it be like it is - and pay for the WLAN option

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten 2
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

WLAN was included for free for the first 24 months of your contract as a gift - as you are now out of that 24 months, you have to pay the according price for the option.

You now have three options:

1) Disable the WLAN option and use LAN connections only (if you need no WiFi)

2) Disable the WLAN option and use an own access point (separate purchase) to create your WiFi

3) Let it be like it is - and pay for the WLAN option

... if you change your plan in this 24 months ... the free WLan will be canceld too.