abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

Sonthofen/ Kempten: Ausfall TV und Radio über Kabel

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Why Isn't My Account Closed as Requested 7-months Ago???
msargent
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I received an email requesting payment on an account I had previously requested be terminated.

I notified you in June 2018 to request the account be terminated effective 28 Sep 2018 due to my returning to the US. This account had been active for over 11-years.

I returned the cable modem provided by Kabel Deutschland on 24 September and received notification from DHL that the package was successfully returned..

My notification to Kabel Deutschland was well in advance of my leaving Germany and I have used no Kabel Deutschland services after the date I requested termination and returned the modem.

I did not receive any services for this payment requested and as a matter of fact there there were NUMEROUS service outages during my 11-year + contract period that were never compensated by Kabel Deutschland.

I do not feel these current charges are valid or justifiable.

Kundennummer: xxx

Edit: Please do not post personal data in public.

12 Antworten 12
Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi msargent,

yes, we have deliberately ignored all of your letters, have not informed you with malicious intent, and are now happy about how mean we are. That's about what you're accusing us of now, right?

Isn't it rather the case that we asked you twice in July 2018 to send us the relevant proofs so that we could possibly terminate the contract earlier? That we would otherwise not be able to terminate the contract before December?  

You had received all relevant information at the end of the contract and enough time to contact us earlier. Now it is too late for any help on our part.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Pretty much yes.

I informed Vodafone well in advance of when I wanted the contract terminated.

I informed Vodafone that I would be leaving the country and not returning.

I left Germany on the date I stated I was leaving.

I left as a result of the end of my contract with the US military in Germany.

I returned your equipment.

Why must I submit proof that I am moving to a location that Vodafone does not service?

I went into the local Vodafone office and asked what I needed to do to terminate my service and was NOT informed that I needed to submit any additional documents as proof that I was leaving. I was told that just the letter would be sufficient to terminate.

Does Vodafone believe they have exclusive claim to my money forever?

If you want to get into contracts they typically state that a good or service will be provided for which a payment will be made. If this is the case why does Vodafone not reimburse customers when services are not provided even though payment has been made. The number of times I was totally without telephone and internet service due to faulty Vodafone equipment was easily many weeks. The number of times I had severely degraded internet service due to faulty Vodafone equipment again was easily again many weeks.

Stephan

Hi msargent,

of course we don't have an eternal and exclusive claim to your money. Only as long as the contract runs with us.

If you fail to prove to us that you are really moving to an address that we cannot provide, it is not our fault. We cannot do more than write to you (twice) and ask for these documents. Since we did not receive these documents from you, we have confirmed the cancellation regularly at the end of the term.

There is nothing more we can say about this. We can't help you here any more.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!