abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

What can I do in order to cancel my Kabel Deutscheland as I am moving away from Germany?
JunjieLi
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi, 

I would like to cancel my cable connection from Kabel Deutscheland  on 15th March 2019 since I am leaving Germany. I remember I have some special student treat that I can cancel one month in advance, but I am not very sure about it.

I would like to know the next steps and information on where to post. So I would like to terminate SEPA direct debit set for the purpose of the contract from then on.

Warm regards,

Junjie

13 Antworten 13
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

Without knowing the exact conditions of your contract, it's not that easy to help you.

In case that you really have the right to cancel the contract every time within a 1 month notice, it should be no problem to end the contract at that date - but this is very unusual.

Usually contracts have either a run time of one or two years initially and extend for another year if not cancelled at the right time (one or three months before the contractual term ends - one month only for contracts with an inital runtime of one year, three months for two-year-contracts).

If you cannot cancel your contract at that time, you might be able to cancel it prematurely due to leaving Germany. But therefor you'll also have to proove movement with legal statements ("Abmeldebescheinigung") -and- you'll have to pay for 3 months AFTER leaving Germany. So it really depends on your contract...

Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi JunjieLi,

@reneromann has already explained it completely correctly. Shall we already process the cancellation for you?

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Yes, please

Thomas

Hi JunjieLi,

please send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address in a private message.

Then reply again here in the post.

Regards

Thomas

Thank you, the details are sent. Please cancel the contract.

Thomas

Hi JunjieLi,

we handled the resignation. You will receive a confirmation within the next few days.

Regards

Thomas

Hi, I have received the letter noticing me about my application for the cancellation of my contract.

I only have a small question, that since I am leaving Germany and my current fee is paid by automatic bank transfer every month, then I'd like to know as I'll need to close my bank account and go back home, how should I pay for the unpaid sum of money for my canceled contract?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Junjie Li

Thomas

Hi JunjieLi,

you can also transfer money monthly until the end of the contract.

Regards

Thomas

Can I transfer the sum in total, rather than monthly?

Could you please tell me when exactly will my contract end, so I can plan ahead?