abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Want to upgrade cable plan, but need to keep Ipv4 and can´t seem to do it online
RCrower
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hey there.

I sent an email to customer support, but surprisingly was redirected to the forums.. 

In any case, I currently have a Cable 400 plan. With the new 1000 available on my area, I wanted to upgrade, more specifically to the bussiness 1000 plan.

The main problem, is that if I try to do so using the "Change my tariff" option in my account, it tells me that I would lose my IPV4 option. I tried looking, but I can´t find a way to add that option again through the sytem.

Unfortunately IPV4 is not optional for me and I require it for work, so all I want to do is to be able to upgrade to the 1000 plan while keeping IPv4.

Any help on getting this done will be greatly appreciated

Thanks,

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Grit
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello RCrower,

the IPv4 will be omitted in any case when the contract is changed. We can't shake that either.

But if you want to book a business contract anyway, that's no problem, because you can book the option "Fixed IP" there.

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten 2
Kadse
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie
Hello RCrower,

a fixed ipv4 you get only in the business contract

best regards, j2019

Grit

Hello RCrower,

the IPv4 will be omitted in any case when the contract is changed. We can't shake that either.

But if you want to book a business contract anyway, that's no problem, because you can book the option "Fixed IP" there.

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!