abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

Deisenhofen: Ausfall TV über Kabel

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Want to discontinue cable internet contract from 31Oct2018- 3 months advance notice
AnkitRana
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

I wish to discontinue my ongoing cable internet contract (Customer No - ***) from 31October18. I have already sent a letter to below address but haven't got any reply so far.

Vodafone Kabel Deutschland, 
Customer Service, 
99116 Erfurt

I would request you to please consider this as 3 months of advance notice and end the contract on 31Oct2018. Please let me know if any other details/documents are required from my end. Thanks!

Edit; deleted your customernumber.

Edit2; also moved your thread to the right board.

2 Antworten 2
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

Why do you want to cancel the service? Are you moving out of Germany or to a place where the cable contract cannot be fullfilled?

If you do not move -and- your minimum contractual term of 2 years is NOT over, you cannot cancel. First time you might cancel is to the end of these 2 years (at least 3 months in advance to the end of the term). If your 2-year-period has already passed, then you might cancel each year (with the 3 months period) as the contract then auto-renews for the next year. There is no cancellation possible within mid-of-the-year expect you cancel the contract 3 months before the auto-renewal date and ask for cancelling within the year.

Please note that if you move out of Germany, the 3 months period starts with the moving date and not before, even if you send your cancellation request 3 months in advance.

Thomas
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi AnkitRana,

please send me your customer number, name and address in a private message.

Then get in touch again here

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!