abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

W-Lan return
jawadraees
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello, I have received a bill 100*** which is very higher than expected if it is about the last wifi device I had then I haven't got any notice from Vodafone about giving it back to you, kindly let me know about the bill you sent me on my email I am already having financial problem and I cannot pay this kind of money which is 214.98 € kindly write me about this bill. if you want to I should send it back to your device then kindly let me know how I can send it back to you.

Thank you,
regards,
Jawad Raees.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for your reply I have sent you my personal details in your personal message please check and let me know how and where I should send the device.

Jawad Raees

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

5 Antworten 5
strg-alt
Datenguru
Datenguru

In your contract is stated, that all rental devices have to be returned after usage. In which federal state are you living? There are some differences depending on your location.

Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi jawadraees,

let's take a look. Send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address in a private message.

Then reply again here in the post.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

The contact is in German and unfortunately, my German is not good nor I had much information about the policies i thought I would get a notification for the return but I wasn't lucky to get it.

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for your reply I have sent you my personal details in your personal message please check and let me know how and where I should send the device.

Jawad Raees

Thomas

Hi jawadraees,

with the tariff change in January, you got new hardware. The previously used device should have been returned and we also informed you about this in the confirmation of the rate change. Please send the router back now and report back here as soon as you have received the confirmation of receipt.  

Vodafone Deutschland GmbH

c/o DHL Paket

Am Tower 222

90475 Nürnberg

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!