abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!

Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Vodafone is the best Company - in what?
Arun3
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi Vodafone,

The below is the chronological events:

1. I took a Vodafone internet contract for 24 months in Jan 2020 for  19.99 @ 1000mbits for the first year and for the 2nd year you can change the plan to a different speed and pay accordingly.

(This was his second contact)

2. First year, everything was perfectly alright.

3. Just before Jan 2021, when the 2nd year was about to start, I changed my plan to 50mbits. perhaps, it reflected in my portal too.

4. But nevertheless, the plan was still 1000mbits after Jan 2021 despite I have changed the plan to 50mbits.

(Who's a mistake it is? I will leave it up to your conscience to decide)

5. I was charged  €58.70 for 1000bits. Since I was charged incorrectly, I revoked the auto payment done.

6. I had to write/argue here in the forum to solve this problem in Feb 2021 bill to consolidate and correct Jan 2021 bill along with Feb 2021 bill as well.

7. I was given an option to pay the bill in the cash at the Rossmann counter.

8. I paid €65,34 on 09. Feb, sigh such a relief, thinking that all problems are resolved.

9. On 10. Feb once again the same  €65.34 was debited from my bank for the second time.

10. This got on my nerves, so I revoked the auto debt because I was charged the 2nd time.

11. I was charged simply Once €4+ for revoking the payment and €2+ a reminder.

12. My Internet was stopped because I haven't paid the penalties which were absolutely an injustice.

12. Once again I reported in the forum to revoke these additional fees as it was absolutely not my fault and what to do, a poor customer who is just one tiny powerless person against the great Vodafone. They said that I have signed the contract for this penalty clause. (Brilliant move right?)

13. Since I was thrown under the bus, I paid the penalty as for Vodafone I seemed intelligent while I signed the contract but then now I was made a fool when I had to pay the penalty for the amount I revoked just because Vodafone debted it for the 2nd time.

14. After I paid the penalties, my internet was activated back.

15. Once again sigh, all problems were resolved I thought, but I was wrong!

16. March 2021 bill has €10 for re-activating the internet which was stopped in the first place for not paying the penalty which actually was levied because I revoked the payment made which Vodafone auto debited incorrectly.

Wow!!! Mind googling brilliant right?

I wish if this sort of intelligence was used for good, the world will be a better place.

Now I will pay my hard-earned money as a penalty for which I did no mistake.

But please remember, it takes years to build trust but only takes seconds to lose it. I have lost trust in you and after this contract's tenure ends, you will never see me or my friends & acquaintance again. 

I wish the world is righteous than intelligent (because many have the intelligence to make likewise contact and the Software to work in synchronously as such that it favors all this meticulously planned loot or exploiting the customers)

No problem, I smiled and convince myself that I can earn the penalty back!

I may seem dumb for now but one day will know that God works in mysterious ways and karma will take care of the rest!

No need for any action from your side.

Thank you!!!!!

Best Regards,

A poor dumb Vodafone customer,

Arun

7 Antworten 7
Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi Arun3,

let's take a look. Send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address in a private message.

Then reply again here in the post.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
Arun3
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

No Thank you!

Arun3
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

If you have time, ask your decision-makers to read this story 

https://short-moralstories.blogspot.com/2018/10/the-greedy-farmer-and-golden-egg-story.html

Wenn du keine Hilfe möchtest, warum postest du dann hier?

Thomas

Hi Arun3,

is okay for us. Can the thread be closed?

Regards

Thomas

Arun3
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

If you think it is right to close. Please do so as you please.

Thomas

Hi Arun3,

i think so. You turned down the offer of help.

Regards

Thomas