abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Vodafone changing the monthly fee though that was not the agreement upon my contract renewal !!
Ghassan90
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

On the 20th of December 2018 I received the bill that will be deducted from my bank account for the internet set I have installed in the following address:
Am P..., ...
37124, Rosdorf
The last bill was 49,90 EUR but upon the renewal of my contract, your representative made it clear that I will be paying 19,90 EUR a month for 24 months (NOT the first 12 months only) and that was my condition to renew my contract, otherwise I wouldn’t have done it.
I asked her three times during the phone call to be 100% sure that I will be paying only 19,90 EUR a month and after that I gave my agreement.
I presume that you still have a copy of the recorded phone call with your representative.
My demand is simple, I want to pay only 19,90 EUR a month as I was told three times by your representative and I want the difference from the last payment (49,90 EUR) which would be (30EUR -up until now-) to be transferred back to my bank account or to be considered as a credit for the next bills.
In case I didn’t receive an answer from you, I would be sending a cancellation letter canceling all my contracts with Vodafone and I would process with legal action since your representative word is legally binding.

7 Antworten 7
Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi Ghassan90,

welcome to our Community.

We can have a look on that. Please send me a private message with the following information:

your name

your address

your customer number

the link of this thread

Please reply here when you have sent the private message.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

done.

Stephan

Hi Ghassan90,

thanks for your pm.

The last tariff change I can see in this account is dated on 25.11.2017. With this you changed to Red Internet & Phone 200 Cable for 14,99 Euro in the first and 39,99 Euro in the second year. This was also confirmed to you in the tariff change letter of 25.11.2017.

Regards

Stephan

Hello Stephan, 

there must be a mistake, i have been paying 19.90 EUR for the whole last year plus some extra fees i didn't fully understand. when i talked to your representative i was 100% sure that i got the right deal (no price change for 2 years) and 14.90 in the first year was her offer for 100MB not the 200MB.
you do have the recordings "supposdly" and i am 100% sure that i got a deal with no price change for 2 years.

waiting for your kind reply once you have double checked what i've just told you.

Regards, 

Ghassan Ammar 

Billy
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Ghassan90,

as Stephan has already informed you, the last tariff change took place on November 25, 2017. A written confirmation was also sent. Since you did not contradict the order confirmation, we could assume that you agree with the conditions mentioned.

Regards Billy

so you are decieving people and taking advatage of the fact that they are not native speakers or they don't fully understand the language!! what's the point of the automatic machine telling me that this call would be recorded every single time i call if you won't be listtening to them when there is a problem!! so what you are saying can be interpreted into the following: (any representative can say whatever they want and later on they would just sent me a different deal knowing i am not German and i would no go into details, what a way to lie to people).

i did NOT agree on the changed terms and basically you are just taking advantage of me not being German just like you do "i guess" with so many other foriegners.

i would be proceeding with legal actions and it was just a waste of time talking to you in the first place, you do nothing but lying to people to finish the scam!

Billy

We do not have access to the recording you mentioned. The recordings will only be used for training purposes. A summary of the order data will be sent if the contract is changed. This confirmation is in German. In this form each of our customers receives it no matter which nationality he is. The accusation of discrimination is completely exaggerated from my point of view.

Billy