abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Vodafone added extra contract to my account
sanyam123
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

On checking my bank statement, i find that there is an additional debit of 60 EUR on my account. On reaching the customer care, i am unable to contact anyone, as there are lot of numbers and i dont understand German. Finally i am able to find an email support, where they say that they added the contract in April, and since I didnt cancel the contract in 14 days, now the contract has to stay. I find this extreme misuse of the customer account, and extremely unprofessional. The new contract is of a TV subscription, and I dont even have a TV at my home.!

Edit: @sanyam123 thread moved to right board

13 Antworten 13
AliceB
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I have the extra same problem, a TV contract was added without my consent more than a year ago to my internet contract, and I noticed it a month or 2 later only. I pay more than 30 euros per month for a TV contract while I did not sign anything and don't have a TV. I called, emailed, went in person to the shop several times, the only answer I had was always "as it is more than 2 weeks after your contract you can't stop it". But as I did not sign, I want to quit it and be reimbursed. I am getting in contact with a lawyer as apparently it's impossible to do anything through vodafone. Do you think there is any way to solve this fraud without getting to legal ways?

Thanks.

Tina
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello AliceB,

please open an own thread with a short description with your problem but without personal data like your customer number.

Kind regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi,

I have sent the box back today. 

Thanks Lars

Sanyam

Stephan
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi sanyam123,

okay, thanks for the info.

Did you already got the confirmations letters for the cancelled contract?

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!