abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Vodafone added extra contract to my account
sanyam123
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

On checking my bank statement, i find that there is an additional debit of 60 EUR on my account. On reaching the customer care, i am unable to contact anyone, as there are lot of numbers and i dont understand German. Finally i am able to find an email support, where they say that they added the contract in April, and since I didnt cancel the contract in 14 days, now the contract has to stay. I find this extreme misuse of the customer account, and extremely unprofessional. The new contract is of a TV subscription, and I dont even have a TV at my home.!

Edit: @sanyam123 thread moved to right board

13 Antworten 13
Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi sanyam123,

I'm trying to help you. First send me your customer number, name and address in a private message. Then get in touch here again.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi Thomas,

I have sent you the details via private message. 

Lars

Hello sanyam123,

the order for TV was transmitted to us by the shop, where you also completed Internet & telephone. Do you have the possibility to ask there? We can't do anything for you here.

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi,

I went to the shop. They have told me that this contract is not from their shop. It is through 2 agents who claim to be from Vodafone, and have created multiple such cases of fake contracts. 

It looks like a clear mistake form Vodafone. There is no signed contract, and yet vodafone has this contract in my account. 

Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello sanyam123,

I can gladly pass it on for examination, but I don't give you much hope, because the time limit for revocation has passed. As soon as I have a back info, I will let you know. If your colleagues should contact you before, please inform me.

Best regards

Nancy

Hi Nancy,

I understand that there can be restrictions from Vodafone perspective. However I would request you to examine it from an impartial view.

As a customer, I have not requested TV services from Vodafone. Further, I have not signed any contract for TV services. Thus, how can I be held for any contract? It is a simple case of an error on Vodafone's side, for which I am not responsible.

Lars

Hi sanyam123,

colleagues will contact us as soon as they have checked. But you also got a GigaTV box, what did you do with it?

Best regards

Lars

Hi Lars

It is kept at my place. Vodafone is welcome to come and collect it. 

Lars

Hi sanyam123,

the colleagues have revoked the contract. You will receive a written confirmation by post within the next few days. The fees incurred will be reimbursed.

You will find a return label in the package with the GigaTV box. Do you have any further questions or can we conclude the thread with it?

Best regards

Lars