abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Vodafone Kabel Deutschland cancelled in November but charged in December 100 euros
Mavi122
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi,

My Vodafone Kabel Deutschland account was cancelled in November 2018, but 100 euros was taken from my account on December 22. I feel like this charge is an error as I gave my notice for canceling in August 2018. My account number is xxxxx.

Edit: Account details deleted. Boris

4 Antworten 4
Mavi122
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
My friend just called Vodafone for me... they advised that the router was why I was charged. On August 8, 2018 I spoke to a Vodafone customer service representative and they told me that I don't have to return the router that I've paid for it and it is mine already that I could throw it away if I wanted to. Is it possible for you to check the recorded call conversations of this? I think it is really unfair that I'm being charged based on your company's customer service misinformation.
Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi Mavi122,

we can't check the call. The cancellation confirmation always lists what has to be returned. The cable router should also be listed there. Therefore the statement that was made is not relevant. It counts what was recorded on the confirmation.   

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
Mavi122
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Thanks for your reply Thomas... when I left Germany in August I left the router with my friend and thankfully he didn't throw it away. He posted it back to Kabel Deutschland. So I should be refunded... regardless I feel like your customer service team shouldn't provide incorrect information. I don't speak German so I listen to what I assume is correct information coming from a Vodafone employee. I feel Vodafone has a training communication problem within its company and it needs alignment.
Stephan

HI Mavi122,

I can hardly imagine that one of my colleagues told you that you could throw away the router, especially as the return of the device is also written in the cancellation confirmation.

Anyway, I wasn't there during the call and if the router is sent back now, we can credit it back.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!