abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Vodafone Internet Contract Cancellation
vivek_vfkd
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hallo,

Guten Tag!! Sorry that I am writing in English because my German is poor. I have sent the contract termination letter to Vodafone three weeks ago. My contract with Vodafone Internet ends on 30/09/2018. 

I have not received any confirmation from Vodafone that they have received the termination letter till now. Please, somebody, help me to find what is the status of the termination. Any help will be very much appreciated.

Vielen Danke.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Lars
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi vivek_vfkd,

the cancellation confirmation was sent to your new address in Wolfsburg on 17.04. and 22.04.

You can also find the letters in your customer portal under MeineKundendaten-->MeineDokumente. Please take a look and give me some feedback.

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

7 Antworten 7
Lars

Hello vivek_vfkd,

I'll check this.

Please send me your customer number, name and adresse via private note. Report briefly here in the post as soon as you have sent the PM.

Best regards

Lars

Hallo Lars,

I have sent you the details via Private Note.

Danke

Lars

Hi vivek_vfkd,

the cancellation confirmation was sent to your new address in Wolfsburg on 17.04. and 22.04.

You can also find the letters in your customer portal under MeineKundendaten-->MeineDokumente. Please take a look and give me some feedback.

Best regards

Lars

Hallo Lars,

thanks for the update. The letters which were sent to my Wolfsburg address are not received until now. In this case should i wait for more time to receive it? Is it really needed since the MeinePortal already has a copy of it. Hopefully the same what was sent to my address.

Please let me know.

Danke!

Lars

Hi vivek_vfkd,

the letters in MeinVodafone are copies of the original letters. It is the same text and the document is also valid as a copy.

Best regards

Lars

Hallo Lars

Thanks for the update and the help,

Danke!!

Lars

Hello vivek_vfkd,

you're welcome. I'll finish the thread. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via a new thread.

Best regards

Lars