abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Vodafone DSL Contract Termination
contracttermin
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Wired Vodafone Internet - Customer number - ***

Dear Vodafone Team,
I sent my request to terminate the contract in March 2019 and I sent my unsubscribe letter when I moved out of Germany on March 31, 2019. As a process, I sent the router in March to your Vodafone cable Germany, c / o DHL package, Am Tower 222, 90475 Nuremberg to Postbank tracking The 4DE router RT 2086 3353 was delivered to your office in Nuremberg on March 6.
After a cancellation application in March 2019, the monthly fee of 29 euros for 3 months would have to be calculated by June 2019, but Vodafone still charged me 29 euros.
Since I have been following the entire expiry of the termination in March, I ask you to terminate my contract with immediate effect and to reimburse the additional amount deducted by vodafone for the month of July, August, September 2019.

You can contact me at *** or at my India mobile number *** 
I will stay in India at

Greetings,
Tikshendra

Edit: @contracttermin personal data removed.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Lars
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi contracttermin,

until now, the termination at the end of the term in 2020 was stored in the system. I have now corrected this. You will receive a cancellation confirmation for today by e-mail. For the period from 01.08. until today I will prepare a corresponding credit note. Do you have any further questions?

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

13 Antworten 13
contracttermin
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear Vodafone team,

DId you get any chance to check and by when are you going to initiate refund of the additonal amount which was deducted durng July,August and September ?

I am attaching my deregistration form as well.

Nancy

Hello Tikshendra,

welcome to our community.

You cancelled your contract in March. What date did we confirm for you? Have you moved to India and told us your new address in your cancellation? Please send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address by private message and then get in touch again here in the thread.

Best regards

Nancy

Dear Nancy,

I have replied back to you with required information on private thread.

Thanks & Regards,

Tiskhendra Solankee

Lars

Hi contracttermin,

until now, the termination at the end of the term in 2020 was stored in the system. I have now corrected this. You will receive a cancellation confirmation for today by e-mail. For the period from 01.08. until today I will prepare a corresponding credit note. Do you have any further questions?

Best regards

Lars

Dear Lars,

Thank you for quick response from Nancy and your self. I have received contract termination letter on 28th September, however, as per your notes you are going to issue credit note from 1st August to till September for the additional amount which was deducted by Vodafone.

Just wanted to check with you, how can i transfer this credit note to my DB account or to India account or will it be possible for you to transfer amount directly to my DB account ? 

Thanks & Regards,

Tikshendra Solankee

Lars

Hi Tikshendra,

the credit is then automatically transferred to the bank account stored in the system after the final invoice. That's the DB account, right?

Best regards

Lars

Dear Lars,

Yes, its DB account.

Thank you for your quick response.

Thanks and Regards,

Tikshendra Solankee

Lars

Hi Tikshendra,

please contact us again as soon as you have received the final invoice and the money is on your account. Then we can close the thread as solved.

Best

Lars

Dear Lars,

Sure, will contact you back once i receive payment in my DB account.

Thanks & Regards,

Tikshendra Solankee