abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Vodafone Contracts - Unsigned/unagreed Kabel Deutschland contract and iphone contract
mota
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Hello Guys,

Sorry for a long post, but it is essential in my case !!!

July 2019 :

1) Back in July last year, I called the Vodafone hotline for the information regarding the internet plans. During our discussion over the phone, I asked some clarification regarding terms and conditions of the contract. The vodafone helpline person didn't provide the clarifications I asked. Therefore I did not accept the terms of the contract. I explicitly said so during our call. The moment I said "NO" to the terms, the helpline person hung up on me. I still remember the uneasy feeling 😞 .  I waited one week for vodafone to contact me. No contact was made, No confirmation of contract. So I concluded that contract was not done,

2) After a week, I went to the Vodafone store in July 2019, I signed contract myself and everything went fine.

3) However, I recently checked my account statement. And discoverd that the Vodafone has charged me for both contracts. 

4) So, I complained to Vodafone about the false contract and requested them to stop charging me for the contracts I didnt agree to. However I haven't got solution to my problem. It has been 5 days since I complained.

5) Instead of solving my problem, Vodafone today sent ( ++++ WAIT FOR IT ++++.) a new contract !!!!!!!! This time of iPhone + SIM card with bill of 634€. I have not agreed / requested  / inequired about such a contract and phone.

If Vodafone persons are reading this post, Please stop charging me the huge sums of bill I didnt agree to. This is really unethical and unfair way to treat your customers.  How can I get rid of these contracts, I didnt agree to ?

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi mota,

the 2nd contract is removed and you will receive an credit note.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

7 Antworten 7
Tina
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello mota,

welcome to our community. Nice to see you.

I can't promise you there's anything I can do after all this time. For a closer look send me the following informations in a private message:

full name

date of birth

address

customer number

Please reply here when you have sent the private

As far as the new mobile phone contract is concerned: please open a separate post on the right board.

Best regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
mota
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Hallo Tina,

I have sent the private message,

Thomas

Hi mota,

under the customer number there is only an Internet & Phone cable contract There is also only the one under the address. So far everything is fine. So it is only about the unwanted mobile phone contract. You have a thread to this and there is already a moderator on it. Can we close the post here then?

Regards

Thomas

mota
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Hello @Thomas ,

Thank you for your support. Before finally closing the thread, I would like to confirm one thing about this issue. I have sent the PN about it.

Thomas

Hi mota,

the 2nd contract is removed and you will receive an credit note.

Regards

Thomas

mota
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Hello @Thomas,

I have not received credit note as mentioned by you. Could you please let me know if the credits are added in my account?

Thank you.

Grit

Hello mota,

unfortunately, the reimbursement system takes a while. Please be patient.

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!