abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Vodafone Bayreuth- case
Mihaela15
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Dear Community,

I really need your advice.

I am Vodafone Customer(kundennummer 933******) and in December I have made a new contract with Vodafone here in Bayreuth, where I work.
( I have the contract, if i will have an email address I could sent it for checking.)

I was at the Vodafone shop because in my new contract I had  500mb and my internet was still slow and I was told that actually I am still on my old contract who expired and I have to pay now 34,99 euros from 19,19 euros.

The girl who made my contract made a mistake, she is not working there anymore, and the person who hired her was extremely not willing to solve my case, telling me that its not his business and he cant help. 
"Extremely professional."

I Kindly ask that my case is review, and its not my fault that Vodafone Bayreuth hired a incapable person who doesn’t know her job. When I signed for this new contract, the person there told me that all is fine and I dont need to do anything else.

Please Kindly give me an answer.
Best
Mihaela Muntean

Edit: please do not post any personal customer data publicly

2 Antworten 2
Billy
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Mihaela15,

I'd like to take a look at it. Please send me your customer information (customer number, name, address and date of birth of the contract owner)  by private message. Please let me know here in the post when you have sent the message.

Regards Billy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Dear Billy,

I have sent a private message some minutes ago with all info you suggested.

Many thanks for your help.

Best

Mihaela Muntean