Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Video Call Disconnect
ChetanGK
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hi concerned person,

I have Red cable 200 connection with Wifi Router (given by Vodafone). Its been only one month and we can see the signal drop and also slow internet. It supposes to be 200mbps and it shows 50mbps when tested in their own speed test application. I am also facing video call disconnect issues or reconnecting issue every 5 mins on WhatsApp etc.

Please let me know whom to contact. I tried calling all hotline and none of the operators speaks English. Being an international student here in Germany, I am not able to call my friends and family because of this issue.

I hope this forum will help me to solve this issue.

Thanks in Advance

5 Antworten 5
Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello ChetanGK,

are you connected through ethernet or WiFi? Do the speed problems and disconnects with video chat happen all the time or rather during the Internet rush hour in the evening and on weekends? Please also send me a private message with your address and customer number. Reply here in this thread after your sent the details.

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

We are using modem provided by Vodafone. On Wifi, we are facing the reconnect issue during a video call in WhatsApp irrespective of busy hours or weekends. We always have reconnecting issue after 5mins on the call. I have 200mbps speed internet plan, even though only one device is connected to the modem, I have never received any 200mbps in any speed testing apps or even in Vodafone speed checking app.

Wallace

Hi ChetanGK,

I'd like to look at your connection. Send me your customer data (name, address, customer number) in a private message and then let me know here that you have transmitted the data.

Regards

Wallace

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello ChetanGK,

I just checked your access but couldn't find anything unusal. Did I get you right, that your device is connected through WiFi only? Do the disconnects and slow speed happen via ethernet as well? Which device do you use?

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

What this issue eventually solved?