abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Vertragsuebernahme / Contract Transfer
spencarrr
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hi,

I have some issues regarding the taking over of a contract. Location is NRW.

11.11.2021 - FIlled up the "Formular zur Vertragsuebernahme" and emailed it to kundenservice@unitymedia.de

13.11.2021 - Received an email (from nicht.antworten@kundenservice.vodafone.com) asking to confirm my email address. Email address was confirmed via the link.

13.11.2021 - Received an email (from nichtanworten@unitymedia.de) containing the Vertragszisammenfassung. Has an ID: UMNRWRNSXXXXXXXXX-XXX

01.12.2021 - Received a welcome email (from nichtanworten@unitymedia.de). It states that I will need my login data (Anmeldedaten) to connect the telephone to the AVM Fritz! BOX. It also states that I will receive the login data by post but I have not received anything.

I have yet to receive the contract data (Vertragsdaten), order confirmation (Auftragsbestaetigung) and login data (Anmeldedaten). Also, I have not been billed for the month of December. May I ask, how do I check if the contract transfer was successful? Thank you in advance for your kind assistance in this matter.

Best Regards,

Spencer

2 Antworten 2
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

Seems it was successfull - but the previous owner used his own device and not a rental one...

R4mona
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi spencarrr,

Please excuse my late feedback.

I will be happy to take a closer look at your request. Please send me a private message with the following data: Customer number, name, address, date of birth, state and current cell phone number.

Please let me know here as soon as the message is out. Then we will take care of your request together.

Kind regards

R4mona

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!