abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

Deisenhofen: Ausfall TV über Kabel

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Vertrag
hou
Rookie
Rookie

Hello,

I am a foreigner here in Germany. I have used the Vodapone cable for over two years, and my contract was automatically renewed to Nov. 2019.

But I just lost my job, I would not earn any money, and I am afraid that I have to leave Germany in next months. Your colleague told me I can terminate this contract in such a poor situation. 

What should I do here? Thanks.

-------------------------

Hallo,

Ich bin ein Ausländer hier in Deutschland. Ich habe das Vodapone-Kabel seit über zwei Jahren verwendet, und mein Vertrag wurde automatisch bis November 2019 verlängert.

Ich habe gerade meinen Job verloren, ich würde kein Geld verdienen, und ich habe Angst, dass ich Deutschland in den nächsten Monaten verlassen muss. Ihr Kollege hat mir gesagt, dass ich diesen Vertrag in einer so schlechten Situation kündigen kann.

Was soll ich hier machen? Vielen Dank.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
freilinger
Mastermind
Mastermind

Hey @hou,

I'm sorry to hear that. In case you are leaving the country you got a special right to cancel your contract. 

https://kabel.vodafone.de/meinkabel/meine_kundendaten/umzugsservice

But you can't do it until you know your date of leaving Germany. After that date, you have to pay three more month for your contract since there is a three month period of notice.

All the best.

Cheers

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort 1
freilinger
Mastermind
Mastermind

Hey @hou,

I'm sorry to hear that. In case you are leaving the country you got a special right to cancel your contract. 

https://kabel.vodafone.de/meinkabel/meine_kundendaten/umzugsservice

But you can't do it until you know your date of leaving Germany. After that date, you have to pay three more month for your contract since there is a three month period of notice.

All the best.

Cheers