abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Urgent : Change of Address triggered unwanted cancellation automatically
sbtauseef
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

I went to the "Umzug" option to change my address from 25th of October. However, I just received an email that  says "Ihre Kündigung wegen Umzug".

All I wanted to do this just use the same contract and have it at my new place.

18 Antworten 18

I am moving to a different city, but same state (Bavaria). Is there a way to swtich my contract from cable to dsl without this cancellation?

No, unfortunately there is no other way. There are different companies that offer the services. Vodafone Deutschland GmbH is the cable network provider and Vodafone GmbH offers DSL.
But maybe a mod can speed up the whole thing a bit and forward the data directly to the DSL colleagues.

Thank you very much. How can I contact a mod so that I can get things sped up while buying a new DSL connection?

Have a little patience until a mod reports here in the post. In the worst case, this can take a few days.
I removed the correct solution so that a mod would even look at the case.

Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi sbtauseef,

if you move to an address, where only DSL is available, then you can switch via the moving service you already know.

For example, choose the DSL contract offered with 250 Mbit / s for the new address.

Please do this promptly, as the connection of DSL connections always takes a little longer. Unfortunately, we cannot accelerate this.

Regards

Stephan

PS: please do not send unsolicited private messages to the moderators. Smiley (zwinkernd)

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello,

While moving I was not offered a new service at all and it showed that the connection could be transferred, and then I received an email saying that my contract has been cancelled.

Now I ordered seperately a new DSL connection. How do I merge this or what should I do now?

Stephan

Hi sbtauseef,

did you ordered the DSL also by Vodafone?

If yes, then please contact us here again when the new DSL contract is active and we will take care of the old cable contract.

Regards

Stephan

Hello,

I have ordered a new DSL connection by Vodafone.

I do not know when it will be active? Is there a way to know it? 

The "Umsetzungstermin" is set to 5th November. Is there any faster way to get it on my new apartment? I will be moving in on 26th October.

Do you require my "Auftragsnummer" for the new DSL contract?

Stephan

Hi sbtauseef,

the activation of DSL contracts takes usually longer than via Cable. There is unfortunately no way to speed things up. I'm sorry.

Regards

Stephan