abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Upgrading internet near end of contract.
RadoKara
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,
Currently I have "Red Internet & Phone 100 Cable" offer till 28.02.2022. I wonder what is the best option I have to upgrade my tariff.
1. I have to change my apartment (starting from February) - in theory I could simply update address in "umzugsservice", as Vodafone is supported in my new apartment (previous owner also was using Red Internet Cable). The problem is, that it will cost me additional €39.99, correct?
2. Because I'm working remotly now I'd like to upgrade my offer to "Red Internet & Phone Glasfaser-Tarife 500Mbit/s", as according to coverage map it is supported there. Changing offer from current one will also generate additional activation costs, right?

So far it seems like it make more sense to cancel my current contract in old place and order new contract in new apartment, as upgrade to faster internet will generate activation costs anyway, right? And it does not make any sense in changing address, I have to pay €39.99, when simply paying for extra "unused" month will cost me just €34.99.

Regards
Radoslaw

9 Antworten 9
Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello RadoKara,

You simply notify us of your move via our relocation service and take your contract with you. You will be charged a one-off fee of 39.99 euros for processing the move. If the bandwidth is available at your new place of residence, you can of course upgrade it. The one-time flat-rate change fee is 9.99 euros. You will receive a new customer offer if you have not been a customer for 3 months. With a new connection, you will also lose your phone numbers.

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
RadoKara
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Ok, so I'm on new place. I used relocation service one week ago, and another today. I still don't have Internet access. I was trying to use different Data cable connector on wall, restarting the router - nothing help. Any ideas, why it is not working fine in new apartment? Previous tenant was also using Vodafone here.

Anett

Hello RadoKara,

please be so kind and send me a PN with your data (name, customer number, address and date of birth), then I look at the whole thing.

Then please contact me again here in the post.

Best Regards

Anett

RadoKara
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

@Anett message sent.

Lars

Hi RadoKara,

unfortunately, you cannot use the device from Bavaria in Hessen. Therefore, a new device must be sent to you. Please have a little patience.

Best regards

Lars

RadoKara
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Ok, so I received new device. What should I do with old one? I still see, that my previous contract was not canceled. According to man from Vodafone hotline, I should receive email with information about cancelation and also return label which I can use to send old device back, but I didnt received anything. For now it seems like I have 2 pararell contracts. What should I do?

Nancy

Hello RadoKara,

Unfortunately, I don't see your move notification yet. However, this is necessary. Please use our moving service. Your contract will then be terminated accordingly if we cannot continue to supply you.

Best regards

Nancy

RadoKara
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

But you already supply me, I got new device from Vodafone Hessen. I used Phoneline for moving service, as said on website. what else I'm supposed to do?

Lars

Hi RadoKara,

I have terminated the contract in Bavaria. You will get the written confirmation soon. For the period from activation of the contract in Hesse until today, I will have the fees refunded.

Best regards

Lars