abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Upgrade to GIGA TV
kosti89
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Hello community,

For the moment im not very happy with Sky and i would like to know if it can be possible to upgrade my Vodafone Cable contract (HD Premium and Premium Plus that i receive with Sky)  to GIGA TV with HD Premium and Premium Plus packages. I already have a mobile phone contract with vodafone and Internet and Telephone with Vodafone as well. I would like to know how much does it cost and most important for me is to have GIGA TV in english as first language for the channels that propose english audio.

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Greeteings from Hamburg Smiley (fröhlich)

Kosti

EDIT: @kosti89 board edited

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi kosti89,

thanks for the reply.

Then we leave everything as it is. If you want to change something in your contract, you are welcome to contact us again.

I'll close the thread for now.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

7 Antworten 7
Tina
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Kosti,

send me the following informations in a private message:

full name

address

customer number

Write a short reply here afterwards.

Kind regards

Tina

kosti89
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Hi Tina,

I sent you the information 🙂

Thank you for your help

Best,

Kosti

Tina

Hello Kosti,

the following change is possible:

GigaTV incl HD Premium 19,99 €

+Vodafone HD Premium Plus 6.99 €

With this tariff you get every month 5,- discount on your internet & phone contract.

We can change the menu and audio language. Some tv channels also support this. Can you change the language of your current receiver?

Best regards

Tina

kosti89
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Hi Tina,

Thank you for the information. The problem im facing right now is that since SkyQ started 2 months ago, for all the channels that i booked with Vodafone HD Premium and Premium Plus the EPG is completly missing and it is not possible to record any program. This is very anoying and i do not understand why at least i dont have the EPG that was present before the change to SkyQ. I also contacted Sky but they say that this is because of problems in licence. This is the main reason why im thinking of switching to GIGA TV.

On my current SkyQ receiver its possible to automatically put English as main language for all the channels that have Dual-English audio like TNTs, FOX, Nat Geo etc.. 

Best,

Kosti

Grit

Hello kosti89,

unfortunately we cannot give you any information about the Sky device or help you further. Do you want the change for your cable contract?

Regards

Grit

kosti89
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Hi Grit,

For the moment i will wait to see if Sky will make any update or change. If not i will come back to you for the contract change.

Thank you for your help.

Best,

Kosti

Stephan

Hi kosti89,

thanks for the reply.

Then we leave everything as it is. If you want to change something in your contract, you are welcome to contact us again.

I'll close the thread for now.

Regards

Stephan