abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Unused Internet Service
Geochemist84
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I had a 2-year contract for DSL internet cable service which I could not make working during these two years. First, it was hard to arrange a technician coming to my house, since I don't have proper language skills. When an appoinment was established, a technicial did not appear and I was left with an offer to arrange a new appointment by a local phone. Nobody picked it up for a week, and in the end when my German-speaking collegues reached the company, they were told that it happend for a while ago and I need to submit a new request. Every time while my German-speaking collegues tried to reach the hotline, they recieved multiple "call another phone" instructions and end up nowhere. 

In the end I just gave up. I could not bother my German speaking colleagues anymore, in the end, this is not their duty to solve my private problems.

When I signed the contract, I received a phone for the English hotline. Nobody picked up the phone there ever, and I learned from Google that it is not working anymore for several years.

I have never recieved the service, in the end, but submitted my bills reqularly which after the first year became 40 euros instead of 20 euros.

I totally understand that I supposed to know German and be persistant enough to get through the all help lines and catch a technician, whatever reasons they have to cancel appointments and leaving me with the duty to arrange it again. However, it was hard to arrange technically. I don't have a "German-speaking friend" to be with me 24/7 and solve all these issues, as I was adviced by your employees. "German-speaking friends" cannot be bought at the supermarket, I have tough time schedule and a lot of job responsibilities at the University, I am 36 years old and "German-speaking friends" cannot fall on me from the air to communicate with Vodafone and local technicians. This experience is incredibly frustraiting.

My question is how should I get my money back for the service I have never received. I spent a lot of money for nothing.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen

Hi Guys,

The technician (smart handy guy) came today by online booking appointment, the problem is solved. It was about signal connection within the building. I am writing here by getting through my router, finally, yey!

Many thanks to those who helped to solve this issue. Despite the language barriers.

Cheers

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

9 Antworten 9
Stephan
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi Geochemist84,

welcome here in our Community.

Of course it is more difficult for foreign language speakers to communicate here, but I can't imagine that in two years it wasn't possible to install an Internet connection.

I don't want to commit myself too much right away, but that you get money back looks bad. We can take a look at it, but please do not get your hopes up too high.  

Please send me a private message with the following information:

your name

your address

date of birth

your customer number

the link of this thread

Please reply here when you have sent the private message.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hallo Stephan,

Thank you for your reply.

I totally understand that I had to solve this issue far earlier, and tried several times during these two years, but the lack of language skills was the major obstacle. I didn't know that it would require so much of communication. It was indeed very diffucult for me to arrange each communication.

I sent you the information you requested.

Best regards

Tina
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Geochemist84,

according to the installation order of 2018 the technician didn't reach you. A refund of the fees is not possible. I can offer you that we order still again a technician for the installation.

Best regard

sTina

Hallo STina,

Ok, let's proceed with this option.  Can we arrange a firm appointment (fixed day and time) with a technician?

Best regards

Claudia

Hello Geochemist84,

please send a phone number for the technician via PM and reply here again. We will then make the task and the technician will call you to make the appointment.

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hallo Claudia,

Thank you for your message. I send the phone number via PM.

Cheers

Wallace

Hi Geochemist84,

the technician will contact you soon to make an appointment.

Regards

Wallace

Hi Guys,

The technician (smart handy guy) came today by online booking appointment, the problem is solved. It was about signal connection within the building. I am writing here by getting through my router, finally, yey!

Many thanks to those who helped to solve this issue. Despite the language barriers.

Cheers

Wallace

Hey,

I'm glad you can finally use your connection after so long. If there are any problems again you can always contact us again.

Here comes now a lock.

Regards

Wallace