abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Unsuscribe ADSL contract because of leaving Germany
JVHerrando
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I'm leaving the country this week and I have to cancel the contract before the expiration date.

I wrote a message to the customer service, but they answered that I shuld open an thread here.

Could someone help me with this topic? I would need to know where and how to send the router back.

Best regards,

Jose.

7 Antworten 7
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

The main problem is: You wrote your cancellation in English.

Hence you are in Germany and German is the sole contractual language, you should've written your cancellation in Geman language (as you cannot expect every employee to have enough knowledge of the English language in order to process and answer an English written letter correctly -and- the other thing is that only German documents are legally binding for the contract being made).

In short:

You need to send your cancellation [in German!] together with a copy of the deregistration documents to Vodafone. They'll then check and process the cancellation and end your contract in 3 months from the date they receive your cancellation letter or you leave Germany (the later one counts). Be advised that you'll have to pay for these additional 3 months as required by law - usually they'll be deduced from the bank account as normal.

And - you'll have to send back any rental hardware in time (usually 14 days from the day the contract is closed).

Jens-K
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi JVHerrando,

just to make sure that you opened your thread in the correct board: What is the name of your tariff and which modem do you use?

You opened your thread in our Kabel board but you wrote that you are usind an ADSL connection.

Regards,

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello,

Maybe I was mistaken, it was kabel. The router is "Red Internet & Phone 400 Cable Aktion" and the router model is CBN CH7466CE.

I would need the information about how to finish the contract and where to return back the router. I have my abmeldung document already.

Thanks in advance,

José Vicente Herrando.

Stephan
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi JVHerrando,

then please send me a private message with the following information:

your name

your address

date of birth

your customer number

the link of this thread

Please reply here when you have sent the private message.

Regards

Stephan

Hello Stephan,

I already send the data.

Thanks in advance.

Nancy

Hello JVHerrando,

for the cancellation I still need your new address and the exact moving date.  You send your WLAN cable router back to the following address:

Vodafone Kabel Deutschland GmbH

c/o DHL Paket

Am Tower 222

90475 Nürnberg

Best regards

Nancy

Hi JVHerrando,

thanks für the additional data.

I've now processed the termination of your contract. The cancellation confirmation can be found tomorrow in your customer portal under Meine Dokumente.

Regards

Stephan