abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Unstable Wifi Connection
Mauricio93
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hallo,

I contracted an Internet through Cable connection (100 Mbit) on a Vodaphone booth. I received my router by mail on friday 17/09, the internet connection started on the same day, but the wifi has had stability issues since the beginning (the connection goes out for some seconds/minutes and comes back). This happens in all the devices I have connected to the router. The previous tenant of the apartment had no issues with the internet, as far as I know (also a vodafone client), so I suspect that the router could be the issue.

I am looking forward to your reply, thanks.

Best regards,

Mauricio.

19 Antworten 19
Dieterle
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hallo , what Type of Router do you use?

and is he sending in 2,4 GHZ and  5 GHZ at the same time with same SSID ?

when this happend  give  them a separate Name /ID     Example 2,4 GHZ  One     and 5 GHZ Two 

and restart rooter

Hallo Dieterle,

Thank you for the recommendation. Sadly, I separated the 2.4 and 5.0 Ghz signals yesterday, but the instability in the connection persists (took me 10 minutes to send you this message).

Hope someone from vodafone can look at this issue soon.

Regards,

Mauricio.

Hello Mauricio i am sorry that i clouldn`t help you to success .

Yes its better someone from Vodafone should help you 👍

Regards

Dieter

Martin59
Moderator:in

Hello Mauricio93,

we will be happy to take a look at it. In which state do you live and does the interference also occur via LAN?

Best regards, Martin

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello Martin,

Thanks for your help. I am currently located in NRW (in Aachen).

I haven't checked the conection through LAN, since the router is not located near my desk. I can do it once I arrive home today.

It must be mentioned that the internet goes down on all the connected devices at the same time.

Regards, Mauricio.

Hallo Martin,

I tested the LAN connection today,  it is also unstable and the internet connection is lost at the same time that devices connected by Wifi.

Up! The situation hasn't improved.

Hallo Martin,

Just a reminder to check this issue please, the connection is too unstable to be useful (drops every 5-10 mins or so).

Thanks,

Mauricio.

R4mona

Good morning Mauricio,

I am very sorry that your connection is not working properly. It's definitely not supposed to be like this. Smiley (traurig)

Please be so kind and send me a private message with the following data: Customer number, name, address, date of birth, state and current mobile phone number.

Please report back here as soon as the message is out. We will then take care of your concern together and start an error analysis.

Kind regards

R4mona

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!