abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Unexpected contract and receipts
Kikomimi
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hi Vodafone team, 

I have received a phone call last December from someone of Vodafone asking me about our internet installation or so at the beginning then try to sell me a TV box. I do not watch TV so I said no but I promised I could read more if he send me the information per Email. Then a few days later I received a package from Vodafone! I did not open it since I did not request anything from Vodafone. But of course, I do not want it and I tried to cancel it online immediately. Then I received confirmation email said the contract is canceled until Feb. 2021. So I think I should send back the package in Feb. However, right before I arranged the sending, I received the receipt for January, which charged me 29 Euro more! Then I noticed instead of 1 contract I have now 3 more contract valid for 1-2 years!!! Which I did not know and did not see when I checked in December.

I just want to know how could Vodafone gave me the contacts and expose my address when I never requested anything from you??

Of course, I tried to call the service center 3 times, also wrote a formal cancelation letter (for something I never order and never sign contract ) but did not work.

I still have to charge fees for nothing for the following two years??!!! That really doesn't make any sense.

Really bad experience. 

Can anyone solve the problems? If possible, write me emails pls, I am a bit afraid to get phone calls from vodafone now... 

Best, 

C

4 Antworten 4
Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi Kikomimi,

let's take a look. Send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address in a private message.

Then reply again here in the post.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi Kikomimi,

I have had a look at it. In the December cancellation, you only cancel the Vodafone Premium Cable at the end of the 2 free months. I can not find a cancellation of the TV contract. Why did you not cancel the complete contract in December, but only this one option Vodafone Premium?

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Lars,

thanks for checking.

As I said, I did not know what contracts Vodafone has given me without notice, and I could only cancel the things I saw at that time, which is the premium cable. The other two contracts did not showup in my online account, that is why I did not know and could not cancel. And I was shocked when they show up in Feb... Anyway, if feels awful when I receive something I never order and can not cancel it. 

Best,
C

Stephan

Hi Kikomimi,

I'm afraid we can't help you here. All your products are listed in your online portal and your order confirmation.

You had all the info on your products, like HD Premium, which you already cancelled.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!