abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Unable to pay my bills
DavidGirsvaldas
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi, Im using a foreign bank and vodaphone is unable to auto deduct payments. therefore payments got delayed to a point where my bills got transfered to credit agency. In my vodaphone account I see a message:

We have handed over the processing of your outstanding payments to a collection agency. From now on,
please contact : Arvato infoscore Arvato infoscore GmbH
Gütersloher Strasse 123
33415 Verl

and no phone number given, no email. If I go directly to Arvato website and try to contact them, they request mandatory "File number". I havent received any files. Since I moved out of the country I will not receive any physical emails sent. I want to pay my bills. Who and HOW do I contact?

7 Antworten 7
Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello DavidGirsvaldas,

since we have handed over the whole thing to a debt collection agency, I can unfortunately not tell you exactly which costs are still to be paid. Since the debt collection agency will charge additional fees. With us 72.48 Euro were still open. There are also collection fees.

Best regards
Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Nancy, thanks for quick response

the issue Im having is not about the size of my bill, its about how to contact the debt collection agency. From what I understand I am now supposed to wait for company to send me documents. But the problem is, that these documents will never reach me, because Im out of country and my old mail address is not valid anymore. I need email address or telefone number of the debt collector. There are no contacts provided in their official website. 

Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi DavidGirsvaldas,

unfortunately we can not help you at all in this matter.

On the website of the debt collection agency you will certainly find contact details.

Regards

Stephan

Stephan: you could at least check whether the relocation and cancellation is done correctly.

@strg-alt  schrieb:

Stephan: you could at least check whether the relocation and cancellation is done correctly.

There is no relocation request as it was a hotspot flat - and the cancellation documents have already been provided as in reference to the "old" thread here. So it's just the outstanding debt to be paid...

@DavidGirsvaldas 

I doubt that infoscore sends any eMails - as far as I know, they're required by law to send (real) letters, so it's most probably that they'll contact you using "traditional" postal services.

thank you! this is exactly what Im worried. They dont know my new address, which is is Denmark.

Stephan

Hi DavidGirsvaldas,

I'll send you another copy via e-mail.

Regards

Stephan