abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Unable to complete Vodafone Kabel installation
TejasKale
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I purchased a new Vodafone Kabel contract online and package arrived yesterday. I followed the installation instructions on the package but unfortunately, the Internet light on my Vodafone Station is red and blinking. Is there some activation step that I missed? 

I eagerly look forward to your response. Also, pardon me for messaging in English, my German language skills are not good enough yet. 

Many thanks in advance.

18 Antworten 18
Wallace
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi TejasKale,

Welcome to our community.

I'll be happy to take a look at it. Send me your customer data (name, address, customer number, birthday, current phone number) in a private message and then let me know here that you have sent the data.

VG Wallace

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Wallace,

Many thanks for your reply. I have sent you the details of my contract in a private message as specified.

Many thanks for your help and I look forward to your response.

Kind regards,

Tejas

Wallace

Hi Tejas,

the connection must be installed by a technician on site. Do you agree to a technician's intervention and can you provide access to the house system?

Regards

Wallace

Hello Wallace,

Many thanks for your reply. Yes, it would be great if a technician can come over for the installation. Is it chargeable? If yes, what will the fee be and how should I pay for it?

Can the technician come over tomorrow morning (Friday, May 20, 2022)? Sometime after 10:30AM would be ideal.

Many thanks again and I look forward to your response.

Kind regards,

Tejas

Wallace

The technician will contact you soon and arrange an appointment. The service is free of charge as long as you keep the agreed appointment and the technician has access to the house system.

Regards

Wallace

Thanks for the help, Wallace.

Wallace

You are welcome. Please give me feedback after the technician's work.

Regards

Wallace

Hello Wallace,

I got a SMS yesterday morning from SSF Telekommunikations saying that someone will contact me to set up an appointment. But I have not received any call yet. So I just want to check with you about when I can expect a call?

Many thanks for your help.

Kind regards,

Tejas

Wallace

Hi,

The technicians will get back to you. You can also call them yourself and make an appointment. The phone number is 03069205900 and you have already received the order number from us via SMS.

Regards

Wallace