abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

Sonthofen/ Kempten: Ausfall TV und Radio über Kabel

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Unable to cancel contract & ongoing support issues - please help (apologies for my English)
Vodanny
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi - apologies again as the subject says for writing in English

I was told by Vodafone support over email to post here to get help with my issue

I have a contract with Vodafone for the last 2 years, 1 year ago I moved out of my apartment due to a breakup with my fiance. Not to get too into personal details but I have stopped receiving bill as of 3 months ago

Basically I have had to move into a sublet which already has internet and at which I can not anmeldung (anyone who has lived in Berlin will understand how hard the acommodation situation is) - I have had to move quite a few times in this period due to the renting situation here

I have tried to call Vodafone on numerous occassions and sometimes get very friendly service people who say this situation can be resolved and then get transferred to an area which cant speak English and offer a call back which does not come or get an English speaker who says I am stuck in my situation

I have said that I can not use the service and am not getting bills for this, but am only getting told that I need to keep paying until the contract is up if I can not provide an official registraion or change the contract - regardless of the situation

With Vodafone in Australia I was able to pay a reasonable cancellation cost in this kind of situation - I realise it is different here but this seems somewhat ridiculous to me that the customer service has been so dismissive to help more, refusing to put me on to a manager and getting angry I cant speak German etc. (I understand I am living in this country but I travel a lot and can not speak at the level required)

If anyone can help me with this situation I would be very grateful, I have stopped the automatic debits from my account in frustation with my ex/Vodafone and am now receiving many emails from them

Thanks for your time,

Daniel

11 Antworten 11

Hi Nancy,

Sorry I had genuinely thought that I'd responded to this and came back looking for updates

Yes of course I would want the cancellation put in asap - I have been trying to do so for months now haha

So you would make a not that I have requested the cancellation & once I have the abmeldung will they be able to back track the cancellation to an earlier date?

To confirm, the internet IS being cancelled no matter what at the end of this cycle right?

I believe the date was 29.10.2018 -

Ive been told multiple times it is definitely being cancelled by this date but I can not cancel it earlier - what I thought you were asking was to make a note in the system where I could provide my abmeldung when I have it and have the cancellation backtracked & maybe some money recovered from these months its unusable for anyone?

Best,

Danny

Stephan
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi Vodanny,

okay then we will process the termination for you.

Based on the last contract change in December 2017, this contract expires on 11.12.2018. Your already cancelled TV contract expires on 27.09.2018.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!