abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!

Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Unable to access account information online
nitisha
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello, 

I am new Vodafone Kabel customer since October 2019, my customer number is xxx. 

I had a previous account with Vodafone which is inactive since one year. However, at my online account My Vodafone, I am not able to see the information from the new account even after adding it. 

I can only see old billing information from my previous account, but not the contract and billing information from the current active account. Please help me with the same...

Thanks,

Nitisha 

EDIT: customer-number removed for privacy reasons. BerndD, Mod.

7 Antworten 7
Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi nitisha,

it sometimes takes a while until the tariff is displayed in Mein Vodafone. Alternatively, you can take the direct route via Mein Kabel.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
nitisha
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Thomas, 

I have tried to access the information through https://kabel.vodafone.de/meinkabel but I have the same problem, no information is available for my new account. 

I request you to please help me with this issue .

thanks,

Nitisha 

Thomas

Hi nitisha,

did you already register with the new contract in Mein Kabel?

Regards

Thomas

nitisha
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Thomas,

yes I have already registered with the new account and it is also visible on the start page ( I see both the accounts). However, when I try to see the contract information for the new one, only the information from the previous account shows up, it looks a like a bug to me. ..

Thomas

Hi nitisha,

you can take a screenshot of it. Please make sure that no personal data is visible or send it by private message.

Regards

Thomas

nitisha
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Thomas,

I have sent you the screenshots in private message now, kindly check.

Thomas

Hi nitisha,

you can see in the last screenshot whether you can select the current customer number there. If you get a new contract with a new customer number, it must also be registered in Mein Kabel.

Regards

Thomas