Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Umzug wegen Umzug ins Ausland (Spanien)
Torres
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear,

On 1st of April I left Germany due to a new job in Spain. I have been trying to cancel my contract for weeks,  even months. I sent the documents that you requested, my new contract in Spain, new contract of my new flat..I haven´t received any answer. Please, could you tell me which information you neen? I have sent all the documents by post as it was required, long time ago.

I really appreciate if someone gives an answer and tell me what I have to do. According to the German law, I can cancel this contract due to my transfer to Spain. Why do I have to keep paying this contract until June?

Thank you for your answer.

Regards,

Edit: Von DSL ins Kabel-Board verschoben. 

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Lars
Moderator:in

Hi Torres,

the notice of termination was adjusted to 29.06.2019. The 3-month notice period applies from the date of the move. You have given us the 31.03.2019 as your moving date. So everything is fine.

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

5 Antworten 5
Díaz_de_Vivar
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

@Torres  schrieb:

Why do I have to keep paying this contract until June?

This is due to German law. § 46 Abs 8 BGB. You have to pay three months after leaving:

Wird die Leistung am neuen Wohnsitz nicht angeboten, ist der Verbraucher zur Kündigung des Vertrages unter Einhaltung einer Kündigungsfrist von drei Monaten zum Ende eines Kalendermonats berechtigt.

Thanks for the answer. Sorry, I wanted to say that I have to pay until September,

In January I informed to Kabeldeutschland that I was going to leave the country, so I wanted to cancel my contract as soon as possible. The answer was: the contract will be canceled by the end of September when actually it´s when the annual contract finishes.

I sent all the documents, as I said before, and the result is: no answer, no cancelation. I have to keep paying until September. I did everything that I supposed to do: inform 3months in advance, documents...and still have to pay until the end of the contract. I´ve been with Kabel Deutschland around 4 years...

Thanks.

Thomas

Hi Torres,

you've come to the right place. Send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address in a private message.

Then reply again here in the post.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Thanks, Thomas for your quick and nice reply!

I have already sent you a message.

Regards,

Lars

Hi Torres,

the notice of termination was adjusted to 29.06.2019. The 3-month notice period applies from the date of the move. You have given us the 31.03.2019 as your moving date. So everything is fine.

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!