Menu Toggle

Aktuelle Eilmeldungen: 

Mein Vodafone-App: Einloggen weder mit Mobilfunknummer noch SMS Code möglich

Mein Vodafone App:  Vodafone Pässe können nicht mehr kostenlos geändert werden bei iOS

Nähere Infos dazu findest Du im Eilmeldungsboard

Close announcement

Internet, Telefon & TV über Kabel

Siehe neueste
Umzug an die gleiche Adresse
Highlighted
Netzwerkforscher

Sorry, but i still don't understand what's the problem to send me YOUR technician, that do this things professionally, that then can test that all is working correctly, that the line is still a good quality.

It's really a loosing of time, if i ask someone else to do the work, then something is not good or my line is not fast like before or i have disconnection or something else, then? I call you againg, i tell you that the line is not working, and you must send me someone!

I PAY NOW ONE OF YOUR TECHNICIAN TO DO ALL REALLY GOOD, IS NOT BETTER?

Mehr anzeigen
Highlighted

Hi ChristianSpiga,

if you have problems with the line, it's a completely different matter and the colleagues from the technical department will certainly help you. Just open a post on the appropriate board.

Regards

Thomas

Zeigt, welche Beiträge Ihr cool findet – klickt auf „Gefällt mir“!

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !

Öffentliche Lösungen helfen allen – schreib uns daher bitte einen Beitrag statt einer unaufgeforderten PN.
Private Daten erfragen wir bei Bedarf.

Mehr anzeigen
Highlighted
Netzwerkforscher

I try to do all the connection, but like i imagine internet don´t work anymore, probably is necessary to regulate the gain of the "kabel deutschland box" because i imagine that is different to use a 20 meter flying cable connected directly to the router or connect a complete cabled house.

What can i do? 

Mehr anzeigen
Highlighted

Hey,

we can have this checked by a technician, but in case of that it can be that the use costs 99,50€ because it is not in our field of activity anymore.

Regards

Tobias

#Stayhome und bleibt gesund

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet. Bitte erstellt einen Thread, wenn Ihr Hilfe benötigt. Wir kümmern uns darum.

Mehr anzeigen
Highlighted
Netzwerkforscher

Please send me someone that speak english so i can solve forever this problem!

Mehr anzeigen
Highlighted
Netzwerkforscher

Just to be more clear, if is necessary, i'm here praying to have a technician at home, because every time i try to call the "call center" i never find someone that speak english, every time they tell me to call again and tell "english support" when i ask support at the voice machine. Than yesterday a girl finally give me another number to call 800 172 1212 that they can give me english support but nothing.

I'm a customer since 6 months and probably my first error was to connect the router direclty to the kabel box with these long cable only to have internet working immediatly, because if i tell only that connecting the router in my cable wall plug in the living nothing was working, i technician was already here to fix just to have a new customer.

PLEASE SEND ME SOMEONE THAT MOVE THIS F... KABEL BOX ON THE OTHER ROOM AND DO A NEW CONNECTION.

Mehr anzeigen
Highlighted

Hey,

I ordered a technician for you, he'll contact you.

Regards

Tobias

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet. Bitte erstellt einen Thread, wenn Ihr Hilfe benötigt. Wir kümmern uns darum.

(1)
Mehr anzeigen
Highlighted
Netzwerkforscher

Thanks a lot.

He alreadz call me and we fixed an appointment for tomorrow

Mehr anzeigen
Highlighted
Netzwerkforscher

Finally we solve everything, now all the 3 apartments are connected, my Fritzbox is nice connected in the plug in the wall without "flying cables" in my house.

Thanks a lot alll for the support!

Mehr anzeigen
Highlighted

Hey @ChristianSpiga,

thanks for the feedback! Im happy about it Smiley (fröhlich) So, im gonna close this thread then, if you got again problems just contact us Smiley (fröhlich)

Regards

Tobias

Mehr anzeigen