abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Umzug an die gleiche Adresse
ChristianSpiga
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Das Haus in dem wir in der xxx* wurde renoviert, umfasst jetzt auch 2 Wohnungen. Jetzt bin ich direkt mit der Kable Deutschland-Box verbunden, weil sie sich in meinem Haus befindet, aber es ist notwendig, sie in einen anderen Raum zu verlegen, in dem die Kabel aller Wohnungen ankommen. Wir haben bereits ein Kabel zwischen den beiden Räumen vorbereitet, eine Verbindung mit dem Hauptkabel von Kabel Deutschland sollte hergestellt und die neue Abschlussbox im anderen Raum installiert werden.

Muss ich den Online-Umzugsservice nutzen und einfach dieselbe Adresse festlegen?

Ich spreche kein Deutsch, ich benutze einen Übersetzer und entschuldige mich für etwaige Fehler.

x* Adresse gelöscht. Bitte keine privaten Daten veröffentlichen.

@ChristianSpiga Thread moved to right board. Lars

19 Antworten 19

Sorry, but i still don't understand what's the problem to send me YOUR technician, that do this things professionally, that then can test that all is working correctly, that the line is still a good quality.

It's really a loosing of time, if i ask someone else to do the work, then something is not good or my line is not fast like before or i have disconnection or something else, then? I call you againg, i tell you that the line is not working, and you must send me someone!

I PAY NOW ONE OF YOUR TECHNICIAN TO DO ALL REALLY GOOD, IS NOT BETTER?

Thomas
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi ChristianSpiga,

if you have problems with the line, it's a completely different matter and the colleagues from the technical department will certainly help you. Just open a post on the appropriate board.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

I try to do all the connection, but like i imagine internet don´t work anymore, probably is necessary to regulate the gain of the "kabel deutschland box" because i imagine that is different to use a 20 meter flying cable connected directly to the router or connect a complete cabled house.

What can i do? 

Tobias
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey,

we can have this checked by a technician, but in case of that it can be that the use costs 99,50€ because it is not in our field of activity anymore.

Regards

Tobias

Please send me someone that speak english so i can solve forever this problem!

Just to be more clear, if is necessary, i'm here praying to have a technician at home, because every time i try to call the "call center" i never find someone that speak english, every time they tell me to call again and tell "english support" when i ask support at the voice machine. Than yesterday a girl finally give me another number to call 800 172 1212 that they can give me english support but nothing.

I'm a customer since 6 months and probably my first error was to connect the router direclty to the kabel box with these long cable only to have internet working immediatly, because if i tell only that connecting the router in my cable wall plug in the living nothing was working, i technician was already here to fix just to have a new customer.

PLEASE SEND ME SOMEONE THAT MOVE THIS F... KABEL BOX ON THE OTHER ROOM AND DO A NEW CONNECTION.

Tobias

Hey,

I ordered a technician for you, he'll contact you.

Regards

Tobias

Thanks a lot.

He alreadz call me and we fixed an appointment for tomorrow

Finally we solve everything, now all the 3 apartments are connected, my Fritzbox is nice connected in the plug in the wall without "flying cables" in my house.

Thanks a lot alll for the support!

Tobias

Hey @ChristianSpiga,

thanks for the feedback! Im happy about it 🙂 So, im gonna close this thread then, if you got again problems just contact us 🙂

Regards

Tobias