abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Umzug an die gleiche Adresse
ChristianSpiga
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Das Haus in dem wir in der xxx* wurde renoviert, umfasst jetzt auch 2 Wohnungen. Jetzt bin ich direkt mit der Kable Deutschland-Box verbunden, weil sie sich in meinem Haus befindet, aber es ist notwendig, sie in einen anderen Raum zu verlegen, in dem die Kabel aller Wohnungen ankommen. Wir haben bereits ein Kabel zwischen den beiden Räumen vorbereitet, eine Verbindung mit dem Hauptkabel von Kabel Deutschland sollte hergestellt und die neue Abschlussbox im anderen Raum installiert werden.

Muss ich den Online-Umzugsservice nutzen und einfach dieselbe Adresse festlegen?

Ich spreche kein Deutsch, ich benutze einen Übersetzer und entschuldige mich für etwaige Fehler.

x* Adresse gelöscht. Bitte keine privaten Daten veröffentlichen.

@ChristianSpiga Thread moved to right board. Lars

19 Antworten 19
Lars
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi ChristianSpiga,

if the address remains the same, we do not necessarily need a notification of the move. However, if you need a technician for the new installation, we can also make it a move. In this case you will also have to pay the one-time relocation fee of 39,99 Euro. Alternatively, you can also see if you can organize a technician yourself. How would you like to do it?

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

I would like that a specialized techniciam will come from us. 

We buy this old villa that now i restored but include also 2 new apartments.

The Kable Deutchland Box right now is in my house, and i'm connected directly with a flying cable.

All the cables, for all the new apartments and also mine now arrive in another dedicated room that can be accessed from anyone if necessary, so i need that someone install the new "Kable Box" in this room and connect all the apartments. All the cables are ready, we also prepared a cable to joint the original cable that arrive from the street, to the new room.

Also i think that the "Kable Box" that i have now is really old and you cannot connect 3 different places.

So, if you can send me someone will be really nice, also because the 01/06 will arrive the new renters and i want that they can subscribe to vodafone kabel if they want

Is not a problem to pay the technician.

Thanks for the help

Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi ChristianSpiga,

when it comes to the internal wiring of the house, unfortunately we do not do that. You can hire your own technician. The responsibility ends with us at the handover point or the house system if it was installed by us.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

No No No, there is nothing to do internally, it's already made.

Please send me someone, is not a problem, a can pay from my Vodafone account, i need that for the 01/06 all the apartments are connected to the vodafone Kable network, so if the new renters decide to do a subscription they can do easely because it's all ready.

Thomas

Hi ChristianSpiga,

we can't send a technician to do that beforehand. If the tenants place an order with us and the connection does not work, we send out a technician anyway. But this is always only possible in the course of an order.

Regards

Thomas

Ok, i understand that we need to wait that the new renters will do an order.

But for me?

I'm still connected with a flying cable to the old "Kabel Deutchland Box", i would like to have a new box directly in the "Common Keller" so all the plugs of my new house are useful and i can connect the Router directly in the plug of the room that i prefer (Living, Sleeping, Cinema).

When i do the order nobody come to do nothing the first time.

Thomas

Hi ChristianSpiga,

what do you mean a flying cable? Somehow I don't understand that. Normally, a cable goes from the house system to the junction boxes and there the cable router is connected.

Grüße

Thomas

I try to explain better.

We buy this big villa, a 4 floors/levels. We completely renew, all electric cables, we change rooms, all completely new.

In the last level we create 2 more apartments to rent. All the new cables of all the "TV/Internet" plugs of my house and the 2 apartments arrive in a Keller room accessible to all of us.

The Kabel Deutschland box is located in a room in the underground level, when was before the Villa was modified. I use a "Flying cable" from the room on the underground level to my living room, because was the only way to connect my Fritzbox and have internet immediatly, because all my new "TV/Internet" plugs are not available until a new "Kable Box" is not installed in the Keller Room where all the cables arrive.

Thomas

Hi ChristianSpiga,

the existing connection must therefore be moved from the cellar to the new room. Have I understood this correctly now? If so, this can also be done by your own technician.

Regards

Thomas