abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

Behoben Deisenhofen: Ausfall TV über Kabel

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Trying to downgrade my Kabel tariff.
ddiezfe
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello, I am still not able to speak German and when I call the customer support hotline I am not capable of passing through the automatic voice system.

I have, for some months, a good promotion for Kabel 1000 speed, but the agent told me I need to downgrade the contract after some weeks, otherwise it will run for a whole year. So I am trying to inform Vodafone Kabel team that after the promotion the 500mB tariff is enough for me.

I am trying to inform you in advice about the downgrade, but as I said I can't do it by phone, I've tried also with a Twitter to Vodafone Deutschland with no luck...

I need your support.

Do you need my kundennummer?

Thanks!!

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Tina
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello ddiezfe,

for a closer look send me the following informations in a private message:

full name

date of birth

address

customer number

Please reply here when you have sent the private.

Best regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

6 Antworten 6
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

The downgrade is possible at the end of the first year, not earlier.

After that, you can select to stay at the high speed for a high price or to downgrade to a lower speed for a lower price.

@reneromann  schrieb:

The downgrade is possible at the end of the first year, not earlier.

After that, you can select to stay at the high speed for a high price or to downgrade to a lower speed for a lower price.

Excuse me, that was the agreement I've reach when I was cancelling my contract, I agreed on continuing with Vodafone under certain conditions, one of those benefits was the opportunity of having 1000Mb for with a tariff discount for some months, but I need to inform in advice about the downgrade otherwise the contract will be extended.

Can someone from Vodafone customer center call me for fixing this? Do you need my customer number?

Tina

Hello ddiezfe,

for a closer look send me the following informations in a private message:

full name

date of birth

address

customer number

Please reply here when you have sent the private.

Best regards

Tina

ddiezfe
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Tina, I have already managed, anyhow, thanks  a lot for offering your help.

I know we are in Germany but I guess you have some thousands of non German speakers customers... it would make a difference -comparing with other providers- enabling an "English hotline" within the support team.

Tina

Hello ddiezfe,

you're right. So far our community, Twitter or Facebook is the best starting point. Unfortunately, I don't know whether it will be possible in the future on the hotline.

Can I close your thread?

Best regards

Tina

ddiezfe
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Yes, please close the thread.