abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Trying to change my account's bank details, but the site has been under maintenance for weeks.
Bash-Z
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

I'm trying to change the bank details for my internet contract, but it keeps saying that the website is under maintenance.

The current details are from a previous flatmate who moved back to her parents to save money, and now I need to put my own bank details instead. I want to change the details before the next billing happens, as it's already causing her issues.

Vodafone's customer services advised me to make a post here as I mainly speak English. Can you please advise me on what to do 🙂

Best Wishes
Bash

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Tina
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Bash,

I have deposited your bank details.

Best regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

9 Antworten 9
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

The problem is that you are not the contractual partner of Vodafone - thus you are not allowed to do any changes to the contract (neither changing the account details nor the contractual ownership nor can you cancel the contract).

The first thing would be to change the contractual ownership - whereas I'm not sure if this is possible at all. If it should not be possible, then your previous flatmate has to take his contract to his new home and you'll have to make a new contract for yourself...

I am actually the contract holder, but the bank details are of hers.

We just had it arranged to be debited from her bank account as we all paid the flat rent and utility bills through her bank account. And since she moved out, we're trying to pay everything through my bank account now.

Grit

Hello Bash-Z,

the customer portal is not maintained for weeks. something seems to be wrong. Ddu can't change the bank details there either, because you want to enter one that differs from the contracting party.

I can help you there and change them, but that does not make you a contractual partner, this remains unchanged. Actually the contract owner should order a move, that would be the right way. She is still responsible for everything concerning the contract.

Regards

Grit

Bash-Z
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Grit,

Thank you for offering to help, that would solve my problem.

Just as a reminder, the contract was signed by me and with my name on it, so I am the contract owner. However, the bank details were hers because we were paying the bills and rent through her account.

What would you need from me to change the bank details linked to the account? 🙂

Best Wishes

Bash

Stephan
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi Bash-Z,

for a closer look I need some information from you. Please send me a private message with the following information:

your name

your address

date of birth

your customer number

the link of this thread

Please reply here when you have sent the private message.

Regards

Stephan

Bash-Z
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Thank you Stephen for your reply 🙂

I have sent you a private message as you requested.

Best Wishes

Bash

Anett

Hey, Bash-Z,

Stephan is not here right now, so I am happy to help you. Can you please send me your IBAN via PN, then I will enter it into our system. 🙂

Regards

Anett

Tina

Hello Bash,

I have deposited your bank details.

Best regards

Tina

Bash-Z
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Thank you so much, Tina!

I really appreciate your help 😄

Best Wishes 

Bash