abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Trying to cancel Vodafone for Three Months for moving out of Germany
TomazCanabrava
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

I have a vodafone account for DSL and Mobile Phone, and since january I'm trying exaustively to cancel it.

I don't live in Germany anymore, but in the UK - I talked to the local vodafone team to move my contract from germany to here, but they don't do this.

I called more than 10 times and went though the cancellation form on the website at least three times, vodafone is taking *ages* to respond, and when they do is to say that I need to pay this month for them to cancel, on the following month they are doing the same.

When I send a cancelation form I don't get any notification that I actually did this, so it's easy to just dismiss.

This is absurd, this is worse than the companies in Brazil or India.

Even when I pay all of the outstanding months, you don't cancel and charge me for the next months =[

Please, Please, just cancel my account, I don't live in germany!

3 Antworten 3
Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello TomazCanabrava,

I'm sorry you're having some trouble with your resignation. First of all, please tell me if it's a cable or DSL Internet contract?

If it's about a cable contract, please send me your customer number, name, date of birth and old and new address by private message and then get back to me here in this post.

Best regards
Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Nancy, 

It was cellular and DSL. I have sent you a private message. 

Many thanks

DanyG

Hi TomazCanabrava,

as I see, your request has already been processed. In the meantime you should have received an email to tell you the next steps.

Because you are in tocuh with our management we are not allowed to care for your request. So if you still have questions after receiving the email, please answer to this.

BR,

Dany

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!