abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Trouble cancelling internet service
jasonw
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Please forgive my use of English as I am not fluent in German yet. Thank you.

I have had my contract for over 2 years. I moved to a new building where I was told by my landlord that I could only use a specific provider. Since then I have tried several ways to cancel my service. I have used the online form twice (I used it again today). At one point I believe I received an email stating my account. It's been 2 months since and am still being billed.

I even visited a Vodafone location and what turned away. Please help. Thank you.

Best,

Jason

21 Antworten 21
jasonw
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Grit,

Per my previous messages, Vodafone changed my address to an incorrect address.  Therefore I will never receive that message.  I am just going to ship the equipment back tomorrow with a paper trail of what happened.

Best,

Jason

Lars
Moderator:in

Hi Jason,

please send me a private message with your customer id, name and address (old and new). I'll correct the address then. Get into the post here as soon as you have sent the private message.

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
jasonw
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Lars,

Thank you.  I tried sending you a message but an error says I reached my limit (this is a brand new account).

Best,

Jason

Lars

Hello jason,

I sent you a PM. Please try to answer to it and then report here in the post.

Best regards

Lars

jasonw
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I'm unable to respond.  Error message:

Du hast die für das Senden privater Nachrichten festgelegte Grenze erreicht. Versuche es später erneut.

jasonw
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Perhaps you can just pm me your email?  

Lars

Hello jasonw,

can you please delete cookies and cache? Alternatively also try a different browser? We would like to solve the problem of sending messages.Thank you for your help.

Best,

Lars

jasonw
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Vodafone continues to bill me, 4 months after I canceled and returned my equipment. I am now reporting it to my bank. How can I get these charges to stop?

Tina
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello  jasonw,

the notice period is 3 months. The period begins with the day of the move. Should the notice of termination reach us after this day, the period begins only then.

Your cancellation arrived us on 24th April 2018. So your contract ended on 23th July 2018.

Kind regards

Tina

jasonw
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Tina,

Thank you for the clarification!  🙂

Best,

Jason