abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Tricked by Vodafone marketing guy
desi999
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
I am writing this complaint due to deep greif caused by your employee Herr ABC. He visited me multiple times and I agreed to make a Kabel Internet contract on 7.12.2018. Problem is most of the details he told me were later proved to be lies.
Please note that my old dsl contract with telecom was till 04.01.2019 active.
He promised me following things which were all lies:

I will get Fritzbox 6490 with this contract.
I will not have to pay the last rechnung from Telekom (was a lie or )
I am not allowed to open the box received from vodafone and a technical person from vodafone will come to open the box and install the router. This lie or an evil trick caused the widerrufsfrist to expire.
If I have any problem with internet I need to call him instead of hotline and now when I have problem with Router. He is not at all helping.
He said my widerrufsfrist will begin when my old dsl contract with Telecom will be over and only then I will get the full pomised speed of 200mbps from vodafone.

I got the The Pack from vodafone on 11.12.2018 oder 12.12.2018. Herr ABC came along with a technical person on 21.12.2018 and opened the box and installed it. I repeat here that by asking me to not to open the package received from Vodafone Herr ABC caused the widerrufsfrit to expire. For me following things were schocking:

Instead of fritzbox 6490 This box had a normal vodafone Router. I was of course disappointed and when I talked to him about this. His answer was 'This Router is way better than Fritzbox 6490 but if you still want Fritzbox 6490, its not a problem at all and I will get the router changed for you.'
I didn't need and did't order Kabel-TV but it was also included it into the package without informing me first and without my consent.
I ordered 200mbps cable internet connection but when he tested the available speed was just 30-35 mbps and instead of looking into matter with the help of a technical person he gave me another lie that I will get the full speed once my old dsl internet connection will be ended.

Once my old Telekom DSL contract was over on 04.01.2019 I started using vodafone but vodfone router has a problem and although it shows in settings 2.4G wifi network but in reality it builds only 5G wlan so my laptop and computer are unable to connect to my Wlan. Only my handy is able to connect to 5G Wlan created by vodafone router.
When I contacted Herr ABC he asked that I will get Fritzbox 6490 and everything will be ok. I had no trust on him till then of course. When I insisted that I wan't to cancel/widerrufen the contract he called me Stur/Stubborn. Here I want to ask you if a customer wants to use his right to cancel the contract (widerrufsrecht) do you have right to call him Stur/Stubborn?
When I called Vodafone helpline I was told that my right to cancel the contract is already expired.

I have recommended and myself ordered vodafone connection for two of my friends. But I am very disappointed by the attitude and lies and evil tricks of your employee. Now I feel like cheated and insulted. I appeal you to cancel my contract. Such emloyees may earn you a few customers in short term but vodafone loses a lot in the long term because of such employees.
I have his text messages on whatsapp. If its legal and you want then I can send them to you. You can read that he promised about Fritzbox 6490 and didn't inform me correctly about widerrufsfrist.

Note: Please remember my laptop and computer where internet is more important for me are still unable to connect to wlan because of a faulty Router and it has caused me a lot of frustration and wastage of time. And speedtest shows that my connection speed is under 50mbps.
I request you to cancel this contract after all this mess.
Waiting anxiuosly for your response
mfg
9 Antworten 9
Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi desi999,

welcome to our forum.

There seems to have been some trouble with your contract. I'd like to see if we can do something for you here. Please send me a private message with the following information:

your name

your address

date of birth

your customer number

the link of this thread

Please reply here when you have sent the private message.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Thanks for your response. I have sent you private message with the required information.

Regards

Imran

Stephan

Hi desi999,

thanks for your pm.

The problem here is: even if I look at your first revocation from 04.01.2019, it already came a week too late. So this revocation is not effective and in this letter there is also nothing about what you have told here.

For the rest of your statements I only have your word that it happened as you describe it. I therefore have no means of cancelling the contracts right now by now.

I don't really know how we can help you right now.

Regards

Stephan

Hi Stephan,

Either I couldn't make it clear or you have not read my post completely. I clearly wrote that I have this marketing guy's messages on whatsapp and if you want I can send those messages as archive to you. And there you can read that he offered and promised Fritzbox 6490 multiple times and when I asked him (after 04.01.2019) I want to revoke my connection he never said No its not possible now rather he said ok do it then which proves that either he tricked or he himself has no knowledge of his domain. In both cases is it my fault?

Now about my revocation arriving late: I got my connection on 21.12.2018 and till then revocation time was already over which I was told on 04.01.2019 on telephone that revocation period is 2 weeks from the date of order (07.12.2018 ). My first revocation was on 04.01.2019 because I was told by this guy that revocation period starts from 04.01.2019 because ONLY then I will get full speed from vodafone and this was the last day of my dsl connection from Telekom.

So thats the problem that my first revocation was late because of his lie.

If Whatsapp messages are acceptable as a proof then I can go to a lawyer but I don't want to waste more of my time.

But with all due respect your response is disappointing because you pretended like my claims are baseless and I have absolutely no proof. Its encouraging such employees to trick the customers. Does Vodafone have no policy against such employees?

If you can't revoke my agreement will you at least take some action against that marketing person. Again if you want I can send you his whatsapp messages as archive.

My connection is supposed to be 200 mbps. Ok its up to 200 mbps but I constantly get up to 45 mbps. Is it also ok?

I wrote that vodafone router is faulty and unable to establish a 2.4G wlan which is required by my laptop and desktop. Can you at least replace it? And I am sure even though I have his messages as a clear proof of Fritzbox 6490 pomised and not delivered but I won't get it. But at least do I deserve a functioning one or I must live with defective one for next 2 years using Lan cables.

Regards,

Imran

Grit
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello desi999,

of course, he didn't deny that you could quit. You can cancel at any time, but the cancellation is not effective at any time or immediately, because the contract has both a term and a notice period. It depends on when the cancellation becomes effective.

As far as your cancellation is concerned: You have received the order confirmation in which the deadlines are exactly stated. The statement at Whatsapp does not change this.

As already written, we cannot help you here. The Whatsapp news is also of no use to us.

Regards

Grit

desi999
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Grit,

In my last response at the end you can clearly see that now I am not asking to cancel the contract rather asking for your help about following 2 valid problems:

1) Router is faulty and it show in settings 2.4G wlan but in reality its not providing 2.4G wlan.

2) I have 200 mbps connection (after confirmation that its available on my address) but I am constantly having under 45 mbps connection.

You guys are not even touching these problems in your response. At least tell me if not you guys then whom should I contact to get these issues resolved.

Although I have already quitted attempts to get the contract cancelled but looking at your response its clear that you are very keen to defend your marketing guy's fraudulent behaviour and actions so I will answer your argument.

You are just playing with words that he meant I can cancel the order any time but it wont be effective immediately. Actually we used the german word "Widerrufen" in chat (and also in live conversation) and it clearly means cancelling a contract in 14 days and its effective immediately. His other lies can't even be interpreted in other ways. First I was told on this forum that we have just your words so we can't do anything against him and when I said I have Whatsapp chat to prove his lies then you say "Whatsapp news is of no use to us". So its evident that you people are not willing to act against such people.

So please if you do not want to do anything against him at least stop supporting him by playing with words and instead try to get my issues with Router and speed resolved.

regards,

Imran

pRo-Marco

Hi Imram,

we will replace the router. The new modem will soon be on its way to you. You can exchange it directly. It logs in alone. You can then return the old router to us within 14 days free of charge with the return receipt.

The revocation simply arrived too late. As you already write: Within 14 days. The Whatsapp-Chat doesn't bring us anything concerning the revocation, but we are happy to forward it internally. Please send me screenshots by PN.

Best regards

Marco

Hello,

I was very angry at this person who lied to me but then I thought I shouldn't waste any more time on this issue and should forget it so stopped following this issue last year but I have just discovered that the story didn't end there and his claim that I will be paying 19,99€ every month for two years was ALSO a lie and instead I will be paying around 40 or 45 Euros for second year of contract. I wrote him about it on his official number provided by vodafone on 23.12.2019 and till now got no answer from him. I have no problem with vodafone service quality but do you guys have any policy against such frauds committed by your marketing guys???

Although I didn't want to do it but now I am sending you the chat history as PM.

I hope to get some positive response.

Regards,

Imran 

Hi desi999,

as mentioned in your order confirmation from December 2018 your 200 MBit/s tariff will cost 39,99 Euro after the first year. In December 2019 you made a tariff change to 100 MBit/s for 34,99 Euro. This change was confirmed on December 23.

Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do for you there.

Gruß

Stephan