abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Transfer ownership of Kabel contract
plingy
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

Is it possible to transfer ownership of Vodafone Kabel contract to someone else? I'm confused because some old threads say it's not possible, while some newer threads say it's possible. If it's possible, what is the process? Are there any exceptions for the transfer?

Thank you.   

5 Antworten 5
Torsten
SuperUser
SuperUser

Yes, it is possible to take over a contract with a cable internet contract, but only at the previous address. Which federal state are you from?

plingy
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Thank you for the reply, @Torsten . I'm from the state of Saarland. If the new owner is in the same building but in a different apartment, is this acceptable? Also, could you please tell me what is the process to transfer ownership - any form to be filled/documents to be submitted?

There is a form for the transfer of contracts. A mod can email that to you. You then have to fill this out with your neighbor and sign it, send it back to Vodafone Germany and he'll take over your contract.
Remember, however, that he is not entitled to a technician for the installation, he must have a functioning multimedia TV socket. You can test that in advance by connecting your cable router to him. If it gets a connection, everything is fine.

plingy
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

@Torsten Thank you. After filling the form and sending it, is the transfer processed with immediate effect? Or is there a waiting period (eg. 3 months) where I have to keep paying the bill?

Stephan
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi lithium,

no there no waiting period only a processing time of about one to a maximum of two weeks.

By the way, if the contract is not to be terminated, but to be rewritten to someone, then please do not report a move, as I wrote in your other thread. Smiley (zwinkernd)

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!